Jack Daniels Volkswagen

879 Reviews of Jack Daniels Volkswagen

March 20, 2019

"Great"

- Michellekrasowski3

Everyone that works there are so welcoming and helpful. One of the car dealers,Rickey, helped a lot. I couldn’t anymore happier with my new used car!!

Ricky Sukhram

Jack Daniels Volkswagen responded

Thank you for letting us earn your business!!

March 20, 2019

"New Jetta"

- Nothappywithminir

Loved working with Kevin and Justin who were personable and understanding. The finance part of paperwork took about 30 minutes. I've already been referring friends and family to them. Thanks!!

Kevin Sai

Jack Daniels Volkswagen responded

Glad the team took good care of you. All the best!

March 19, 2019

"I got my car!!!😁😁😁"

- meeka

I had a great experience. David was so nice and patient. He helped me get the car I wanted and they worked with me. I definitely will recommend there service to others. Thanks David!!!!

Jack Daniels Volkswagen responded

Thank you for letting us earn your business. Lots of luck with your new vehicle!

March 19, 2019

"The best sales dealership i met"

- Joohan Lee

I got a BMW i3 from this dealership. Every people was very kind, especially David Dimor. I will come back again for my next car.

Doug Bucci
Donald Chittum
Mark Maclay
Mar 19, 2019 -

Jack Daniels Volkswagen responded

Thank you for your wonderful review. Best of luck!

March 18, 2019

"Phenomenal Experience "

- juanita6

Everything was perfect from beginning to end! It was an exceptional experience, could not be any happier! A special thank you to the sales staff! Loving my 19 Jetta!

Jason Ku
Donald Chittum
Mark Maclay
Mar 19, 2019 -

Jack Daniels Volkswagen responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Enjoy your new Jetta!!

March 11, 2019

"So happy that I picked Jack Daniels VW!"

- vanessanibb

I just got home from buying a 2019 VW Tiguan from Jack Daniels Volkswagen. Kevin Sai, Greg King and Justin Pinton were AMAZING!! They took care of everything from start to finish and really made me feel like a part of their family. Kevin spent a lot of time with me and we test drove the Tiguan SEL and the Tiguan SE and in the end I felt like the Tiguan SE was more in the range I was looking for. He was extremely polite and professional and really knew everything about the truck. The two managers, Greg and Justin, were more than accommodating and I left there one very happy customer. I would highly recommend Kevin to anyone in the area looking for a new VW. They really made a customer for life out of me! Thank you Jack Daniels Volkswagen and a special thanks to Kevin!!

Mar 18, 2019 -

Jack Daniels Volkswagen responded

Congrats on your new 2019 Tiguan!! Lots of luck!

March 10, 2019

"Great Buying Experience"

- Fitzy

Kevin helped me score a great deal on a used Tiguan. In my previous experiences with buying/leasing cars, spending a day at the dealership can be loooong and boring. Kevin made the time go quickly with his friendliness and attentiveness. He was with me every step of the process. Justin also took his time to figure out the numbers for us based on different amounts to initially put down on the vehicle. Both men were patient and courteous at all times. I couldn’t ask for a better experience!

Kevin Sai
Mar 18, 2019 -

Jack Daniels Volkswagen responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Glad Justin took good care of you!

March 07, 2019

"Very helpful"

- Arivera926

It was my first time leasing a car on my own so David was very helpful in giving me what i was looking for in a car. Easy to work with and friendly environment. In love with my car!

Mar 07, 2019 -

Jack Daniels Volkswagen responded

Thank you for your business. Lots of luck!!

March 04, 2019

"A wonderful first time leasing experience "

- Vchmielewski

My salesman David was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was so helpful and knowledgeable! Being on my own leasing for the first time was very scary but David made it an amazing experience. He listened to my needs and helped me find the perfect fit at a great price! I could not be happier!

Mar 06, 2019 -

Jack Daniels Volkswagen responded

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We wish you lots of luck!!

March 01, 2019

"Excellent buying experience!"

- MarvelousBen

I had the pleasure of working with Mike Caropolo while purchasing a used 2014 Golf TDI. Mike was very patient with all the questions I had about the vehicle and the services performed at Jack Daniels VW, and proactive about getting information from the Service, Sales, and Financing departments when asked. He even went above and beyond by picking me up from a car rental company, since I had driven a rental to the dealership, so that I could drive my Golf home that day. I could not have asked for a more professional, courteous salesperson and I know that I am in good hands when I return for future service. Thanks, Mike!

Mike Caropolo
Mar 04, 2019 -

Jack Daniels Volkswagen responded

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Enjoy your Golf TDI!