Jack Demmer Lincoln

169 Reviews of Jack Demmer Lincoln

August 05, 2018

"Lease end"

- Grandpa

.Having brought my MKZ in for service, I visited the showroom to see what's available Have been looking at Continentals for a while and Annette listened to my thoughts and was able to get me into a car that I am very happy with. All the "bells and whistles" that I wanted at a fair price.

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're glad Nanette provided you with such a positive experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Lincoln Continental. Thanks again!

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are glad you had a 5-star experience with Nanette. We appreciate your loyal business & hope you continue to enjoy your new Lincoln Continental!

August 04, 2018

"Great Buying Experience"

- Ernest A.

We highly recommend this dealership and had a great experience in purchasing our Lincoln Continental from Wael Mouzahem, who provided and easy and excellent experience. As the closest dealership to Ford's World Headquarters, they have to be the best, and they are. If you are in the market for a Lincoln, ask for Wael.

Wael Mouzahem

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for all of the kind words, Ernest! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your positive feedback with us. We're glad Wael provided you with a 5-star experience & we hope you continue to enjoy your new Lincoln Continental. We look forward to seeing you back in the future & thank you again!

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Ernest, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on your visit with Wael! We truly appreciate all of your kind words as well as your business. We hope you continue to enjoy your Lincoln Continental & we look forward to seeing you back in the future! Thanks again.

July 31, 2018

"LINCOLN IS THAT DEAL!!!"

- ladyangie

My salesman is the best "Wael"....I have been leasing from him since 2010...I am enjoying my new 2018 triple black MKX....Nice clean showroom...Great and respectful staff members.

Wael Mouzahem

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review, Angie! We are truly appreciate your continued business & loyalty to Wael. We're glad he has continued to provide you with 5-star experiences at Jack Demmer Lincoln. We hope you continue to enjoy your new MKX & we look forward to seeing you back next time. Thanks again!

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Angela, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response about Wael's outstanding customer service! We truly appreciate your continued business & are glad he continues to take great care of you. We hope you continue to enjoy your MKX & we look forward to seeing you back next time!

July 16, 2018

"MKC 2018"

- Dana Hughes

I have the best sales agent in Nanette Vizachero. She know what I like and she is willing to go the extra mile. I have been leasing vehicles from Jack Demmer for over 10 years now. Love the service.

Jul 17, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review as well as your continued business, Dana. We are glad Nanette has provided you with 5-star experiences at Jack Demmer Lincoln for the past decade or so & we truly appreciate you being a loyal customer. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Lincoln & we look forward to seeing you back next time. Thanks again!

July 12, 2018

"Great Place! "

- Zach21

Great dealership with great prices. Corey Wertz is also the vehicle guru. Highly reccommend swinging through if you are in search of a new vehicle.

Corey Wertz
Jul 13, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review, Zach! We're so glad you had a 5-star experience with Corey & really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback online.

July 05, 2018

"Excellent very nice helpful"

- Roderick

Very nice friendly helpful people quick process great customer service Reasonable prices on nice new luxury cars I love my new Lincoln mkz2018 two thumps up

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are glad you had a positive experience with our team & appreciate all of your kind words. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Lincoln MKZ. Thanks again!

July 02, 2018

"Wonderful customer service "

- Char1

I purchased a MKC from Jack Demmer . The sales person Samer Awazem was so wonderful and patient with me and my husband. His Customer service was five star and I will recommend Jack Demmer ford to friends and family.. Char

Samer Awazem
Ronald Moore

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so glad you had a 5-star experience with Samer and really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Lincoln. Thank you again for your business as well as the kind words.

June 29, 2018

"Great dealership"

- Jazzouz

Nan was awesome! From start to finish the entire process was seamless. Nan and her finance team we're great! Would definitely recommend this dealership yo my friends and family.

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review. We are glad you had a 5-star experience with Nanette and the rest of our team. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your kind feedback with us & hope you continue to enjoy your new Lincoln. Thanks again!

June 29, 2018

"Jack Demmer and Nanette Vizachero are WONDERFUL!"

- TehPhreakshow

Such a smooth transaction getting into my new MKZ. Nanette Vizachero was an absolute peach and make the leasing process a very smooth one. Thanks to Chris Conley, Matthew Demmer and the entire staff at Jack Demmer Lincoln. I will definitely be recommending you to everybody!!

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so glad you had a 5-star experience with Nanette, Chris & Matt. We hope you continue to enjoy your new Lincoln MKZ and we look forward to seeing you back in the future. Thanks again!

June 28, 2018

"Wonderful service!"

- Brian

Our recent purchase from Jack Demmer Lincoln was excellent! Nanette was extremely attentive, making sure all of our needs were met in a timely fashion. I highly recommend!

Jun 28, 2018 -

Jack Demmer Lincoln responded

Thank you so much for the positive review, Brian! We are glad Nanette provided you with a 5-star experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln.