Jack Demmer Lincoln

New Car Sales Associate

September 18, 2018

"Great Service "

- Brian

Another great service experience at Jack Demmer Lincoln. Joe was great. He set up an appointment at a time that was convienent for me. The vehicle was ready before the promised time. The shuttle made it easy to have my car serviced while I was at work. I will definately be back as the news arises.

Joe Kawod

September 15, 2018

"Work on my MKC"

- Scarfe

My MKC needed work on my tire. Turns out I needed a new tire all together. I called ahead to get a rental car for the time being. Everything was so smooth, from checking in this car, to getting the rental. My rental was a 2018 MKx which was very nice. I was very pleased with the customer service all around and am so happy to be apart of Lincoln! Would definitely recommend!

Samer Awazem

September 05, 2018

"Nanette Vizachero"

- Necie

Nanette really took her time with me and got me the exact vehicle I wanted. Very awesome person to work with! I highly recommend her!

Nanette Vizachero