Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis

Troy Osterkamp

February 18, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- askorich

Cory Tengwall was great from the start. From the moment we shook hands I felt welcome. He was attentive and personable. I had a million questions and he was patient and knowledge. I look forward to working with Cory again in the future!

Cory Tengwall

February 14, 2018

"Smooth no hassle buying experience!!"

- al100lee

Found the vehicle online...sent an inquiry and within a few minutes i got a call back from Troy. It was fairly late and they were about to close but he stayed to answer all my questions and setup another call the next day. I spoke with him the following day and he walked me through the process since I was coming from out town. I flew in a week later and he picked me up from airport and drove me the dealership for a test drive. The SUV was exactly as he described and pictured online. An hour later I had my dream SUV. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Troy.

Troy Osterkamp

February 08, 2018

"Great Experience"

- RBang

Our first visit and bought a car the same trip! Lloyd & Omar were great to work with. I am sure that we will return for future vehicles.

Lloyd White