Jake Sweeney Kia

305 Reviews of Jake Sweeney Kia

August 24, 2017

"Fantastic Service"

- Bsmith

I had the pleasure of working with Paul Vincent while looking for a vehicle. He was very enjoyable and did a fantastic job at delivering excellent service. I was able to get the vehicle I wanted at a price that I was comfortable with. I will be recommending all my friends and family to come to Jake Sweeney and purchase their next vehicle!

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for the review. Vince and all of us at Jake Sweeney Kia to make sure that our customers receive the best service and customer service possible. We're pleased to hear that we not only gained your trust, but felt comfortable as if you were at home. Thank you for your business and congratulations on your new vehicle. we are honored to earn your recommendation. Have a great day!

August 23, 2017

"bait and switch"

- rkwjfw

We contacted the dealership 3 times before coming down to do an extended test drive. When my wife arrived (after driving over an hour to get there in 93 degree heat with no A/C,) she was told the car was not available and was not even going to be sold due to an aftermarket back-up camera installation. Add to that the fact she was told the test drive we confirmed 3 times was not possible due to their policies. Then she was asked if she wanted to look at cars that were $5-$10k more expensive. When I called to find out how we were given such bad information after confirming 3 times, I was again asked about looking at more expensive cars. Rather than the "I'm sorry" I asked for, we received a follow up e-mail asking us about the other cars again. Not happy at all, not going back, and absolutely not recommending. As I told the manager, THIS is how car salesmen get bad reputations. Went somewhere else and had a much better experience.

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Dear Drake Thank you for your feedback. It is our goal at Jake Sweeney Kia to always make our customers happy at each and every point during both the sales process as well our service process. Please feel feel to contact sales manager, Jesse Parks, at 859-938-2020 1151. Thank you again for your time and have a nice day. Please feel free to call customer care line at 513-782-1197, Thank you and have a great day.

August 22, 2017

"Dont buy from out of state!!!!!"

- Drake

I'm not one to leave reviews, but if you are thinking about buying a car from out of state I would highly recommend someplace else. I was in the process of of looking for a Alfa Romeo and saw one listed on AutoTrader. I contacted the sales department and was transferred to Ricky where we started the sales price negotiation. He then proceeded to tell me to make the deal work we would have to check you credit and see if the numbers work. I told him no, and we finally worked out a fair price and he proceeded to check my credit. Ricky said the deal was done and congratulated me on my purchase. This was on a Friday and he told me he would have all the paperwork overnighted to me the next day. Monday rolls around still no paperwork so I contacted Ricky and he said he was on vacation and he was still working on it. Tuesday comes, I text him, no response and when he did, he said the car had been sold. I asked him to explain and the only response was the manager sold it, no apology no explanation. I think this is an awful way of doing business and would never do any business with them in the future. I hope this saves you anguish if you are thinking about buying a car from them online.

Ricky Hicks

August 21, 2017

"Amazing!!"

- sarahstory

I have been so scared to buy a new car due to terrible past experiences!!! Ryan, Dante and Rom were amazing and made me feel confident about my purchase!!!

Dante Goetz
Rom Beagle

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Jake Sweeney Kia would like to thank you for your review and your business. Our goal is to give our customers the best service and customer service possible. We are all very happy to hear that Dante, Rom, and Ryan made the whole car buying process easy. Thank you for your review and welcome to the Jake SweeneyKia family. Have a great day!

August 21, 2017

"GOOD SALESMANSHIP"

- Examples: carguy, janet123

I was treated extremely good by Ryan. He went out of his way to show me something he thought I would like. I purchased a Kia Sorento. I was given a good price for the vehicle as well as a fair price for my trade in. Rom was also very good to deal with.

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

On the behalf of Ryan and the rest of the Jake Sweeney Kia Team, we would like to thank you for your business and the positive review of our company. Your feedback is vital to our dealership. It really does make a difference when we receive positive feedback online. We look to working with you in the future. Thanks again, enjoy your new Sorento have a great day!

August 19, 2017

"Service Above All Else"

- TheSedonas

In 2010 we bought our first Kia Sedona and it still runs great. With regularly scheduled maintenance from perhaps the best service department in the tri-state we hope to keep it on the road for many years to come. Today we purchased our second Kia, a 2017 Sedona and the experience exceeded all expectations. I was prepared for a price battle and sales pitches kind of day but instead I was met with an honest group of hard working sales professionals who made the entire purchasing experience a true pleasure. The Sweeney executive team has obviously recognized that quality staff is the secret to a long and successful business.

Tony Darpel
Brian Lafata
Rom Beagle

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

On the behalf of our entire staff of the Jake Sweeney Kia, we would like to thank you for your business and the positive review of our company. Your feedback is vital to our dealership. It really does make a difference when we receive positive feedback online. We look to working with you in the future. Thanks again, enjoy your new Sedona and have a great day!

August 17, 2017

"Was looking for a used fiat 500 for my daughter "

- Luigi

Very helpful stayed after the dealership had closed didn't try to push a car when I said it was out of my price range .

Aug 18, 2017 -

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for the review. At Jake Sweeney Fiat/Kia, our goal is to make the car buying experience not only easy, but make sure you feel right at home. We are happy to hear that Brent and Shane were not only able to get you into a great vehicle,, but give you great customer service as well. Thank you for your business and enjoy your vehicle . Have a great day!

August 12, 2017

"To my sales man and the gm "

- Tbird889

I never thought that I would be able to ride in style for some time and my sales man and general manager made it happen and have gained my business and family's business from here on awesome two guys to work with and very professional and out standing guys !! Will be back for more and look knowwhere else

Brent Kennedy
Aug 18, 2017 -

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Jake Sweeney Kia would like to thank you for your review and congratulate you on your . Our goal is to give our customers the best sales experience possible. We are all very happy to hear that Brent and our staff made the whole car buying process easy. Thank you for your review and welcome to the Jake Sweeney family. Have a great day!

August 09, 2017

"Way to go Brent and Kia"

- Sbodonnell

I had nothing but professionalism at Jake Sweeney Kia. Given the situation that I was in previously with my last vehicle aka the money pit, Brent and his team were willing to help me and work with me and get me in to a brand new car that day. Brent was up front with me the whole time and never hid any thing. Way to go Brent and Kia you are awesome. I will be back for my future car purchases.

Brent Kennedy
Aug 10, 2017 -

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

At Jake Sweeney Kia, we strive to get our customers what they want and need. Our goal is to treat our customers like family from the moment contact is made. All of us are happy to hear that our Kia team made the whole experience smooth and easy. We look forward to working with you in the future. For every person Welcome to the Jake Sweeney Kia bFamily and have a great day! Enjoy your new car.

August 09, 2017

"Quick and painless. "

- Candie

After evaluating a few models and discussing or trade in and finance options we finally chose the model we wanted and Ryan went to work. With no money down I feel like we left with a very fair deal on a 2017 Optima with all the toys. While waiting for Finance after the dealership was closed, Mr. Sweeney spent about 15 minutes sharing experiences and thanking us for our business. Ryan was very knowledgeable about the cars and financing. Evan in parts went above and beyond to ensure that we got the correct part for our Kia Sorento that we decided to repair and not trade in.

Evan King
Aug 10, 2017 -

Jake Sweeney Kia responded

Thank you for the review. Our goal is to make the car buying experience not only easy, but make sure you feel right at home. We are happy to hear that James was not only able to get you into a great Equinox,, but give you great customer service as well. Thank you for your business and enjoy your brand new Kia . Have a great day!