Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

95 West Kemper Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45246

Bernard "Coach B" Caldwell, Senior Sales Consultant, Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

Bernard "Coach B" Caldwell

Keith Jenkins, Sales Consultant , Jake Sweeney Mazda Tri County

October 03, 2017

"easy experience. "

- GS

Keith Jenkins asked me for a ballpark price range, preferred model and # of miles and directed me to 2 models that made sense and i ended up choosing the cx5 which has been exactly as billed so far. Good vehicle.

September 27, 2017

"Keith Jenkins was awesome!!!!!!"

- Bill P

I was at this dealership with my son to look at a used car. Keith introduced himself and within a few moments I knew I was dealing with a professional with knowledge of the vehicle. He was so engaging and easy to communicate with throughout the evening. My son was getting a little nervous about the monthly payment being higher than he was comfortable with. Keith had already stayed past the posted dealership closing time and we appreciated that very much. But we asked if we could think about it and speak with my wife about the purchase. I know that salesmen feel uncomfortable with this as they usually don't see the customer again. But I meant what I said and I had to be sure my son was comfortable with the purchase. My son, wife and I spoke about the car and my son was more confident about the deal. I texted Keith to see if the dealership could provide a second remote key for the car, since the previous owner only turned on remote in when he traded it in. He texted back several times to a few questions and at 10:31PM he answered my final text and said he could make another remote key at no charge and would hold the car for us in the meantime. I told him we would be back the following afternoon to finalize the paperwork. That went smoothly as well. Keith was great from start to finish and I would recommend Keith to anyone looking to purchase a Mazda or any vehicle on the lot. I have not always had such a positive experience buying a vehicle. Thanks for staying late the first night, answering texts late into the night and making my son's first buying experience a great one! I told my son after the purchase that not all car salesmen are that awesome and pleasant. Keith you have spoiled him. Well done Keith! Keith Jenkins

August 19, 2017

"Total dealer neglect"

- fadawar

After purchasing my 2017 MX5 RF GT,I noticed the very next day scuffs and rock chips,and the driver seat leather peeling.After countless efforts to contact dealer with no return phone calls at all.I left an honest review with Mazda then I finally got my return phone call.Took the car back to Jakes weeney,and they gave me a tube of touch up paint and sent me back home,to touch up the car myself,they claim the seat was wear and tear and refuse to help.If you want treated like a third rate citizen go ahead and buy from Jakes weeney.If you expect any professional courtesy after the sale I would strongly reccomend you purchase from any other dealership other than Jakes weeney.I am personally sorry for ever setting eyes on Jakes weeney.

3.0