Jay Wolfe Toyota of West County

Gary Panus

February 17, 2018

"Very good dealership"

- Lady car lover

Joseph Nichols was my salesperson at Jay Wolfe Toyota,West County. He was very friendly, patient, He had good knowledge of all the cars. He negotiated what I considered a fair price. They have a very nice, clean facility.

February 17, 2018

"wonderful dealership"

- CHUCK LINK

entire sales process was professional and thorough. my new camry is a eye-catcher and a pleasure to drive. looking forward to a long relationship with Jay Wolfe Toyota!

Jason Reily
Other Employees : Robert Youngclaus

February 16, 2018

"Awesome"

- richmonda14

Gary was extremely helpful with explaining my purchasing/leasing options and was very respectful of my budget. I really aprciated how he respected that I was just getting information and didn’t pressure me to get a car, he is why I choose Toyota. He even contacted me after to offer more help and congratulated me when I chose my car. Patric showed me an array of cars and was very patient with me when I was being indecisive and anxious. He was very accommodating and found solutions to all my objections without being pushy. I really arrivistes when he offered to let me take the car to my boyfriend and let him check it out. Bill’s folding skills were on point. I mean perfect thirds, that’s hard to achieve. No, but seriously, he was very thougrough while also being respectful of my time and the fact that it was my first lease. Thank you to the whole team. I love my new C-HR

Patrick Moore