Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Jim Wood

Jim Jones, Sales Professional, Jeff Wyler Dixie Chevrolet

Jim Jones

October 13, 2017

"LEONARD & STAFF STAYED LATE FOR US!!!"

- MarahB

The staff at Jeff Wyler Dixie Honda went above and beyond to put our mother in a beautiful car. We found a car at another Jeff Wyler Ohio dealership which had to be transported to Louisville. The same day, they had the car on the Louisville lot. Our sale rep, Leonard Throne, and the finance department stayed past business hours to make sure our mom could test drive the car, make a decision and finalize the paperwork so that she could rive her new vehicle home THAT NIGHT! We are so thankful for Leonard and his willingness to get this vehicle into Louisville. We are so thankful to the staff who picked up the car and endured some crazy traffic to get us the car the same day. We are thankful to Wayne in the finance department for staying late past business hours to get the paperwork signed and even finding us a better rate and payment than we originally expected! Our mom has always lived and worked for her children, rarely doing anything nice for herself. So, this means so much to us. We felt comfortable with the staff and their willingness to work with her and go the extra mile (literally). Now, we can rest assured that she will be in a safe and reliable vehicle, and one that looks pretty darn nice rolling down the street! Maribeth & Martin - Children of Susan K.

Other Employees : Waynes Burns in Finance

October 08, 2017

"Got a great deal"

- Becky 43

Had a great sales experience Leonard Throne got me a great deal love my new Equinox Ty do much for bring so helpful and knowledgeable

Other Employees : Wayne Burns

September 30, 2017

"The ULTIMATE SALES EXPERIENCE!!!"

- Denise Mansfield

I five star rate this dealership & my sales rep Leonard Throne EXCELLENT!! The atmosphere, the employees and environment made me feel so comfortable and at ease. Leonard is the best sales rep I have ever had. He not only made me feel secure in his knowledge of the industry but he also without a doubt provided me with stress free, pressure free service and it was my pleasure to purchase a very nice vehicle from this dealership. Thank you so much.....I have already recommended my friends & family to you!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Used 2013 Chevrolet Spark, $7500