Jeff Wyler Nissan of Louisville

Bob Bradley, Purchase Assistant, Jeff Wyler Nissan of Louisville

Bob Bradley

Purchase Assistant

November 18, 2017

"Overall Very Pleasant Experience"

- Mooseman

Worked with Brian on the purchase of our Nissan. There were a couple of issues that had to be addressed, and they were, quickly! The price was fair and Brian worked to get a fair trade-in value for us. We had been insulted by another dealership already. Derwin was great in finance We inquired about our rate, since we had excellent credit. In the beginning it wasn't right. He made a call, problem solved. Re-did paperwork, solved!

Brian Rogers
Derwin Hunt

November 17, 2017

"Taken care of"

- Mahengr

I've been very pleased with my service here. They have listened to my concerns, advised fixes, did not pressure me when I wanted to wait a few months to do it but got me in quickly on my schedule when I was ready. They listened to my complaints and fixed them. I've been very happy with this dealer's service department.

. .
Other Employees : Mike Cecil

November 16, 2017

"Reluctantly in need of a new car"

- Elaine

I was not excited about getting a new car but decided to start looking. Brian was very helpful and didn't push the sale, just let me look, drive and figure out what I was wanting and also to face the inevitable. It was time. I did buy a car that day and I do love it. I'm happy it worked out.

Brian Rogers