Jeff Wyler Nissan of Louisville

Carlos Calderon, Purchase Assistant, Jeff Wyler Nissan of Louisville

Carlos Calderon

Purchase Assistant

January 18, 2018

"Great service from Jeff Wyler Nissan"

- cjslcs

We received excellent service from Jeff Wyler Nissan of Louisville. We were greeted with a smile, and our service rep Tina, took care of us right away. Service was completed promptly, as promised. Would not hesitate to recommend Jeff Wyler Nissan.

. .
Other Employees : Tina Bowman

"Safety recall addressed"

- edkroket

This review is for their service dept. I brought my car in for two safety recall notices. The service was prompt and friendly. I was pleasantly surprised at the speed also. In addition, they have great coffee in the waiting area :)

Preston Ford
Brandon Young

"Frozen door"

- robert71

I was recently frozen in as well as out of my car due to the crazy cold weather we've had lately. When I called service and explained the situation, they laughed with me, as it was preposterous. They were able to check my door when I got there and it looked to be in need of lubrication and/or replacement. The door worked beautifully when I picked it up and I am hoping warm temps are on the way so it doesn't happen again. I love having a good rapport with the people working on my car.

Nick