Jennings Volkswagen

Armando Mariscal

August 17, 2018

"Salesmanship/Product Knowledge"

- CarGuy454

When we first came to Jennings we were greeted by Dexter who immediately introduced himself and asked about our reason for visiting an expectations. We discussed models/features and eventually took a test drive. Dexter proved to be very knowledgeable responding to all my questions and more importantly demonstrating each feature. Although we decided on a car that was different than the model we test drove I am confident Dexter’s personality, knowledge were critical in our decision to purchase the car we selected.

Dexter Gordon

August 17, 2018

"Great"

- Boss

Honest service.they show effort to meet my need. The service be addressed in honor way ,make me feel that service after sale will be in same scale as well so I left the dealer that has been used for 10 years

Other Employees : Cynthia

August 13, 2018

"New car purchase"

- ps5927

I wished the process of purchasing a car was quicker, I spent over 4 hours to buy the car, almost 2 hours before purchase price was agreed on, perhaps, because I mentioned trucar, and knew the price I was given online. Otherwise an enjoyable experience. Would purchase from Jennings again.

Arek Aneszko