Jennings Volkswagen

VW Pre-Driven Manager

April 21, 2018

"Great experience."

- videoman

I contacted several dealers and found out this dealer and specially Craig was very pleasant, friendly and cordial. He went through all details with patience and calmly manner. I suggest to see this guy first. Also, the finance person was very friendly and helpful.

Craig Bryda

April 20, 2018

"Low pressure sales"

- Paul111

Very knowledgable, low pressure, and accommodating. Made me feel like I was in control of the transaction. Great knowledge of the vehicles and options available. Made sure I found a vehicle I wanted, not one the sales person wanted to sell.

Arek Aneszko
Ken Lyon

April 16, 2018

"great informative sales experience"

- Anders

I came in to Jennings to get straight answers on the features of the cars I was interested in. I got wonderful attentive service from Max Sandberg - he had complete answers to all of the technical questions I had about all of the newest available driver assist sensor systems, and the pros and cons of the dual clutch transmission, as opposed to the manual transmission I thought I would buy. I was able to make a very confident choice based on what I learned from Max - we got a 2018 GTI Autobahn. I would recommend Jennings and Max Sandberg to everybody.

Ken Lyon