Jennings Volkswagen

Craig Bryda

November 03, 2017

"back again"

- praisenprays

Jennings is not located near my home. It is 30 miles away. My daughter bought a VW from Jennings in September and in October my Ford Edge was totaled in a hit and run. My daughter has been gracious enough to let me borrow her car for errands and appointments while she works. I have come to really enjoy her Jetta, and appreciate the VW brand. SO now that I need a vehicle I decided to test drive a VW for myself. At Jennings we were greeted at the door and treated very kindly Our salesman. Craig Bryda was knowledgeable about the Tiguan and helped me choose the right car for my needs. Moe their financial guy was a pleasure to work with as well. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Craig Bryda
Juliana Perberg
Other Employees : Moe

October 25, 2017

"Jennings Volkswagen: Arek and Mike"

- HeatherLT517

I bought my first car at Jennings Volkswagen, and Arek and Mike made the process so quick and easy. Contrary to what I had anticipated going into a dealership, I never was confused by any of the information or paperwork because it was explained thoroughly. Also, while I was signing the paperwork, Jennings Volkswagen detailed and cleaned my car, making the experience even better. Overall, they were both easy to work with and I would definitely recommend the dealership and Arek and Mike to a friend.

Mike Fezatte

October 21, 2017

"Jennings Volkswagen's Arek Aneszko"

- ReturnoftheJetta

This was the easiest and most stress-free new car buying experience I have ever had. Arek Aneszko our sales person was incredibly respectful, let the product speak for itself and was so friendly. There was no pressure and when it came to the final numbers, the management "crunched the numbers" to keep our trade-in in house by matching a deal from elsewhere and maximized our tax savings benefits as well. We felt educated on the car by going on a short and then later a long test drive and felt this was the car for us instead of being told which car was for us. I hope Arek inspires present and future generations of car salespeople to be as upstanding and professional as he is. Jennings should be proud that he is their employee.

Used 2013 Volkswagen TIGUAN, $15455