Jerry Hunt SuperCenter

Raul Campos

January 22, 2018

"No credit, no problem!"

- Jeremy241

I went in on New Years Day with a down payment, but no credit. Scott was extremely helpful and was able to get me financed within a matter of minutes! Not to mention that I left with the car I wanted. He wasn't pushy, nor did he try to sell me something I didn't want. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Scott King

January 20, 2018

"My new home for cars"

- Tino336

I've brought plenty of cars in my life. But coming here made me feel more than welcome because I wasn't limited to just a car that are liked. I got the call I wanted

Rick Green

December 21, 2017

"Great Experinece"

- bethlee1170@gmail.com

I went to back to trade car and found the perfect one immediately. Super easy transaction. Great deal! Raul was awesome and I was in my new ride by lunch! . Thanks guys!

Raul Campos