Jerry Hunt SuperCenter

Raul Campos

Scott  King, Sales Associate, Jerry Hunt SuperCenter

Scott King

November 16, 2017

"A dealership you can "TRUST" !!"

- stephen craft

Great dealership to do business with. We bought our daughter a 08 Jeep Liberty for her 16th birthday. We had a couple issues with our purchased vehicle. The dealership got it in and repaired in no time. Jason Anderson is "my" salesman. He will do everything within his power to make sure you are treated fairly and happy with your purchase. This is not your typical used car dealership with shady practices and high pressure sales. You will be treated like you are the only customer on the lot. I see no reason to look anywhere else for my future purchases. Steve Craft

Jason Anderson

November 13, 2017

"Awesome and curtious"

- Needsand

I will have to say my experience today was one of the easiest purchases I have ever done. The staff was very nice and helpful and friendly. No one was pushy just very helpful and listened to me as to what I wanted. Rick Green was an awsome salesman. I can't thank you enough for your patients!

Rick Green

November 12, 2017

"Satisfied customer!!"

- Grant

Great seletion of vehicles. Tommy Shaw was knowledgeable and very helpful. The process went smoothly and I am satisfied!!. And yes I'm a repeat customer. Everyone was courteous and respectful.

Tommy "Red" Shaw