Jerry Hunt SuperCenter

Shawn Worthy

July 09, 2018

"Absolutely Amazing!!!"

- butterfly1

I gave a 5 star because my fiance has been looking for a vehicle for a while now, And he is the type of man that any vehicle want do; he is very particular. I have known Jerry and his wife for a long time, I met them through my sister who works for the school systems. And from day one they were always so kind to me. Everyone at Jerry Hunt's Super center extremely nice and very helpful. Our sale person was Jason Anderson that is who I ask for, Jason is absolutely the best salesman that I have seen in 50 years of my life. I purchased my first vehicle from him over two years ago. Jason was not at Jerry Hunt Super Center at that time when I purchased my vehicle two yrs ago. Jason works so hard to get you the vehicle you want!!!!! He even let us, test drive the vehicle without him riding with us. That showed me that he is very trustworthy. He keep us inform throughout the whole process, he even will joke around with you while you're waiting on an answer from the finance team. And the finance team was very helpful as well & friendly!! I really did not feel like I was buying a car it felt like I was at a family reunion with a lot of laughter and joking around which for us; made it fun. So we got our Cadillac on 7/06/18 I will always recommend Jerry Hunt Super center to anyone!! BUT WITH THAT BEING SAID, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND JASON ANDERSON AS THE SALESMAN TO ASK FOR. Thank you Jason for making our shopping for a well needed vehicle an experience that was awesome. You are the best and so is JH super center. See you the next time I need a ride!! :) Thanks again!!!

Jason Anderson

June 21, 2018

"Salesperson was nice"

- 1madcustomer

Finally got my truck but no keyfobs. New tires look good and was delivered to me at home. Was a stressful process. Love the truck

Lyrissa Moore
Other Employees : Bob and mac

June 16, 2018

"Fantastic! "

- Jared White

I came in today to look at trucks so I could decide what I liked and start the process of searching! Found a truck I loved today and my salesman as well as the service manager went above and beyond to make sure I got what I wanted at the price I wanted!

Shawn Worthy