Jidd Motors

Out of State Sales

January 23, 2018

"First car Is awesome "

- Avc2597

I got my first car and it’s awesom. I got a great deal and I hope it lasts me for a while. No pressure and I got a car very quickly and I’m very happy with kids motor.

January 22, 2018

"Jimmy is the greatest salesman ever!!’"

- marii2596

Jidd Motors is amazing! Sean, Bashar, Sean & Firas are amazing! They helped me get out of my beater and into a beautiful 2016 Nissan Altima. I didn’t think it would be possible for me to own such a new, beautiful car, but they made it happen with ease! Low money down & low payments. I couldn’t feel more blessed. Would defiantly recommend anyone to come here! Thank you guys so much for all the help!

Jimmy Palmisano

January 22, 2018

"My Dream Car!"

- Elias

Bashar is a great person to work with, he does not pressure you and will work with you. I took my time and had a great experience. Thank you!

Used 2011 Chevrolet Traverse