Jidd Motors

Rita Khazakia

November 12, 2018

"Lexus 460"

- Baya

I bought my favorite car I'm so happy tnks today's team pan is so helpful we got couple cup coffee it was taste

Pan Pan

November 12, 2018

"Great experiment "

- Oflores1020

Purchasing a car from Jidd motors was amazing, I recommend you guys to shop from here. Customer service was nice and I was able to get help from them so I can drive off with a car!

Rita Khazakia
Tom Wessel
Adam Jidd
Sam Odeh

November 11, 2018

"Assistance galore"

- Brooke Cole

The team at Jidd was extremely helpful. John Wils texted me the week before to align my financing and trip down from GB and sent me several videos of inventory without being asked. He greeted us within moments of walking in the dealership and checked in on us throughout the process and the weeks after our purchase to ensure out purchase went well. Frank with the finance team called me a week later because he was able to find even better financing the week after our sign off and got us an amazing finance rate from 4.99 to 3.74- this is more paperwork for him- he could have just left it alone but went above and beyond to find it and get us the new paperwork! Amazing team!

Artur Diraduryan