Jidd Motors

Penny Perez

April 25, 2018

"Buying a used car"

- smilingdog25

Our overall experience with Jidd Motors was good. We were able to purchase a car at reasonable price for our budget and Peggy was able to assist us with that. However, the dealership advertises that they check and certify their used cars we were told that the car we purchased was in good condition. which was not entirely true... this passed Monday, the car wouldn't start.... it needed brakes and the axle was broken. what I don't understand is that they repeated over and over that they care about their reputation and wouldn't sell an "unsafe" car but I'm pretty sure brakes are important to have on a car.

Peggy Gunn

April 24, 2018

"Pan pan is nice person .just becase her I buy here"

- Lucky foot

Pan pan Ricky and Sean is good person Jiff is not good at all he try to take my money at all . And not friendly . The owner is good person

Pan Pan

April 24, 2018

"Karim Tarawneh"

- Allenp76

From the moment I stepped foot onto the dealership I felt very welcomed. Karim was right there ready to assist me. I was here for an appointment and he did not hesitate to offer me his assistance. The sales people all around me greeted me and I felt really comfortable here. Karim, is hands down one of the best salesmen I have ever dealt with. No pressure and no hassle. He always kept me updated through my experience. I will definitely refer people to Karim and your dealership.

Frank Longo