Jidd Motors

Rita Khazakia

August 16, 2018

"Very professional"

- TYPH1

Pan Pan really worked with me & didn’t hassle me. She left everything up to me! & still manage to give me what I want! Awesome job!

Pan Pan
Adam Jidd

August 15, 2018

"Easy to work with"

- cheeta186

Great atmosphere and easy going employees. I showed up and took the car I was interested in on a test drive first thing. We were able to come back and strike a deal fairly even though I was being fairly difficult on the conditions that needed to be met. They were able to come to the table with competitive pricing that allowed me to opportunity to purchase a fairly expensive car. When I took ownership of the car it was clean and ready to go and I was able to switch over to the new car and drive off the lot with a smile on my face.

Rita Khazakia
Frank Longo

August 14, 2018

"Customer service very helpful and friendly "

- Domo86

Nick G was amazing he very knowledgeable of the vehicle I was looking into with no issues, Nick worked hard to get me situated. Thank You

Nick Grinvalds