Jim Ellis Hyundai

Darrow Moore, Used Car Director, Jim Ellis Hyundai

Darrow Moore

Used Car Director

December 10, 2018

"INTEGRITY, RESPECT, EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE,"

- Yohnnie

INTEGRITY, RESPECT, EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE are just a few words that come to mind and best describe my recent experience with Jim Ellis. Thanks for the exceptional customer service provided to me during my recent purchase. Justis and Kessy were outstanding to deal with. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Both were very knowledgeable and polite. They were both very responsive and easy to interact with. Communication was great and all my questions were answered in a timely manner, and to my satisfaction. The showroom was immaculate and well lit. I will definitely tell a friend, and so on and so on. Justis and Kessy made the process of purchasing my new vehicle seamless and effortless. In my opinion, both Justis and Kessy are certainly an asset to team Jim Ellis. My overall experience was both pleasant and pleasing. Love my new Santafe Sport.

Kessy Watson- Artis
HauB Cao

November 30, 2018

"Great experience with Justis Mullins "

- Susy-q

We have been working with Justis Mullins as we purchase our new Hyundai. He has been a pleasure to work with, most professional, treating us with respect. We highly recommend Justis!

November 29, 2018

"VERY KIND AND NICE!"

- Grace Han

I was looking for a car and I met him. He was too kind for me and explained about cars very nicely. I don't know about cars stuff but he recommend me a nice car that is very comfortable and safety. I really like his good attitude and his zeal. He is the best dealer I've ever met. No regret and I'm really thankful to him.

Billy Jung