Jim Ellis Hyundai

HauB Cao, F & I Director, Jim Ellis Hyundai

HauB Cao

F & I Director

May 19, 2018

"By far my best experience"

- Angela_Rose

This was my first time shopping for a car in my life and i had the best experience. I worked with Justis Mullins and he was very patient with me the whole process. I told him my price range even though everyone thought i was crazy, he fought to get me the best deal!! He was awesome and super helpful with everything. I was extremely happy when i left.

Justis Mullins

May 16, 2018

"It’s A Small World"

- MFields

Went in looking for a great deal on2018 Hyundai Sonata SE. We met with Aaron Jackson and he showed us a couple of demo vehicles with some great rebates . The demos were pretty much fully equipped with all the bells and whistles . After talking for a while I noticed that Aaron was from Dayton, Ohio. I told him that a great friend who was from Dayton. Little did we know that we knew the same person for over thirty years. It turns out that it is a small world. Aaron and the staff and Jim Ellis made our buying experience very pleasant and quick. We only had intentions of gathering more information before buying but Aaron made things so easy for us to make a decision that we could not refuse. We will shop again with Jim Ellis and Aaron Jackson.

Sam Patel

May 15, 2018

"My Car Experience "

- Deera Lewis

My car experience didn’t start off so well but it ended perfectly. With the help of Aaron Jackson and his amazing team I left with a BRAND NEW 2018 Sonata. You guys are the BEST.

Used 2015 Hyundai Sonata, $20500