Jim Ellis Hyundai

F & I Director
Daimein  Solomon, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Jim Ellis Hyundai

Sales and Leasing Consultant

October 12, 2018

"Your salesmen made my wife feel comfortable!!"

- Limey Lynch

Thanks to your salesmen, Lucien and Lawrence, my wife was made to feel at home in your dealership ( in the past she would have little or no patience with car purchase banter! ). These two salesmen were courteous, knowledgeable, patient and made the buying experience a pleasure. As a compromise with my wife, we finally chose to purchase a 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe 2.0T with a few of the "bells and whistles" that would make me happy!! The deciding factor of the purchase was that with two replacement knees and hips my wife could very comfortably slide into the front and back seats. All in all, we had a wonderful car buying experience at your dealership and will return when in need of servicing.

Lucian Brener
Lawrence Pardy
HauB Cao

October 07, 2018

"Met all my expectations Very accommodating "

- JWE

Daimlen was very professional and met all my expectations. I flew in from Ohio and the entire team was professional and met all my needs. Thank you again! I’m really enjoying my G80 5.0l 😁

October 06, 2018

"Excellent customer service"

- Anwar

Got CPO Sonata and during my entire process people were cooperative and friendly they never hesitated to answer my queries. They made my purchase more satisfactory and comfortable. Thank u

Used 2015 Hyundai Genesis, $30500