Jim O'Neal Ford

Vanna Fraim, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Jim O'Neal Ford

Vanna Fraim

Sales and Leasing Consultant

November 20, 2018

" Guy Plummer was great to work with"

- Kathy

I was very satisfied with my experience with Jim O'Neal Ford and salesman, Guy Plummer, when I purchased my new 2018 Ford Escape. I wasn't looking forward to purchasing a new vehicle, but my niece, told me to give Guy a call. He was great to work with, NO high pressure and he treated me great. They worked with me and gave me a great deal. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will refer people to give Guy a call

November 16, 2018

"Easy, no pressure"

- dawninindy

Met Vanna after meeting the internet sales girl. Arrived at the tailend of their workday and she did not seem to mind and did not hurry me despite near closing time. Very personal and genuine. Kept in touch. I give Vanna 5 stars but since the manager would only lower the price $500.00 from asking price I give 4 stars Im very happy with the car and Vanna was great to work with.

Vanna Fraim
Branden Milby
Amanda Jeffries

November 15, 2018

"Great buying experience!"

- Titans Fan Dan

They helped me out in every way! I got a truck from them and after driving it home, I realized it was not for me. They had another one that suited me much better. The next day they switched it out and made sure I got the right truck for me. They also negotiated with me very respectfully and honestly. I feel I got a good deal on a great truck.

Chris Copeland