Jim O'Neal Ford

Amanda Jeffries, Internet Sales Manager, Jim O'Neal Ford

Amanda Jeffries

Internet Sales Manager

September 19, 2018

"Worth the drive for us."

- Ellen

We drove from Evansville for the price. We found we were pleased with both the service and the price. Todd was great, and well worth the drive.

September 19, 2018

"Great Service"

- Flowerlady

My sales person, Jim Meagher, was an awesome, patient, and thorough man. He explain everything to me and if I had questions he didn't mind taking the time to answer them again. I would definitely recommend Jim O'Neal and Jim Meagher to my friends and family.

Cyndi McLaughlin
Brian Meagher

September 17, 2018

"Purchase & Customer Care"

- DiamondTNR

This is a long-time family dealership. They also make the customer feel like family. I always get a great deal and am comfortable with the service department. Me and my family have been customers for 25 plus years.. When I went in to close my last deal, business manager discovered that I was entitled to an additional $500 discount. They could have kept quiet and I would never have know about it (I thought I had a great deal as it was), but they are so honest and above board on every aspect of their sales and service. Highly recommend.

New 2017 Ford Focus, $24172