Jim Wynn Volkswagen

Steve Pion

November 13, 2017

"Very Good Dealer"

- pitta

Good And Friendly. No Delays..No hassle in handing over the vehicle. Great team. Simo gave me a great customer service as soon as I walked in.

November 12, 2017

"Wynn is s winner "

- DebCranata

We are very pleased with our experience at Wynn VW. The staff and especially our salesman Mac went above and beyond with their expertise and courtesy.

Mac McArthur

November 03, 2017

"Wonderful service & a great deal"

- Christine DeLizzio

Simo Chaoui responded to my inquiry within 30 minutes and was very flexible to my schedule. This was my first used car experience and it certainly won't be my last. I can't compliment Simo enough on his quick and thorough correspondence and action. He made everything so convenient for me. I forgot to take out my ez pass transponder and when I called, he met me at the front door with it. Excellent customer service and I absolutely love the car!!

Used 2015 Volvo XC60, $29921