Joe Machens Ford Lincoln

Main Showroom Sales Representative

June 23, 2018

"Awesome Experience"

- Rick R

I had been looking 0nline at the new SuperDuty truck for sometime when I came across Joe Machens. I received a call from Duron Singleton. I didn't respond at first just because the location is 400 miles from my home in Northern Illinois. He did not give up, and convinced me it would be worth the drive. I was so surprised. Such a totally awesome selection, and great friendly, well dressed, straight forward, knowledgeable, professional staff. No surprises. I am confident I received the best deal I could have anywhere. Dealership was in walking distance to great motels, restaurants, and shopping, Duron Singleton and Joe Machens will be at the top of list for my next vehicle.

Duron Singleton

June 21, 2018

"Lots of Selection on the Lot "

- Ford Escape Fan

This dealership has great selection and several long time sales people that have lots of knowledge on Ford products. They try to get you as many incentives as possible and give you a good price on your trade in. Once the sale is completed they get your car ready fast so you take it home right away looking sharp. My sales person worked hard to get me the best deal on the Ford Escape I wanted. Financing went smoothly and quickly with no surprises.

Russell Hoskins
Jon Niswonger

June 21, 2018

"Awesome people"

- Nana461

Kim did a terrific job putting us into our new vechile. Felt very comfortable with her and Steve. They explained it all to us! Awesome place!

Kimberly Hauptmann