Joe Machens Ford Lincoln

Finance Director Main Showroom

September 17, 2018

"Great experience x3!!!"

- earratay

I’ve purchased three cars from Cameron all three times sight unseen. I give him what I’m looking for and he finds me the perfect car. I truly trust his opinion and choices. He has t made a mistake in his choices. He’s great to work with. I purchased a 2013 Ford Fusion s from him. So far it’s a fantastic little car!!!

Cameron Neal
Todd Marple

September 16, 2018

"Great Employee!!!"

- MC65202

We have purchased at least 8 vehicles from Gerry Smith and he ALWAYS works hard to give us exactly what we want! When we are ready to buy/trade, we just text him what we are looking for and we get a prompt response. He truly is a very nice guy who we can honestly call a "friend". Thanks Gerry!!!

Gerry Smith

September 15, 2018

"Purchased new 2018 F150 from Mark."

- NewF150

Mark was extremely attentive without being overbearing. He knew the product well and understood my goals, and was able to facilitate the buying process smoothly and quickly. Machens also had the selection of f150's in stock that I was interested in. While I knew he was busy the day I was there, I always felt like I was his top priority in the process. He arranged to have my trade quickly assessed while we were test-riding the F150. He worked with the sales manager very effectively in getting our deal finalized and I am happy with the result. I would have no hesitation in referring Mark and Machens Ford to friends and acquantances.

Mark Dietzel