Joe Myers Ford

16634 Northwest Fwy, Houston, Texas 77040

1088 Reviews of Joe Myers Ford

October 13, 2018

"Amazing services. Loved the time I spent there "

- tothuynh37

The experience I received here was absolutely amazing. The guy who helped me was super kind in order to describe to me how my new car works.

Matt Miller
3.0
Humberto Vallejo
Other Employees : Ryan Martinez, Ben DiBlasio, Yao Nguyen

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for the great review! It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you so much for choosing Joe Myers Ford! We really appreciate your feedback and we hope to see you here again!

October 12, 2018

"Great Service at Joe Meyers Ford."

- mlagrangr

We drove from Weimar, Texas because we were looking for a better deal and a better selection. We spent six long hours looking at cars and trucks. They had a great quantity of vehicles. You could choose whatever color you wanted. They were very pleasant and courteous. Most of all, we found what we wanted and they gave us a great deal. I would highly recommend them. We were very pleased with their service. We bought an Explorer and a truck. We left tired but happy. Matt Johnson did a great job.

Matthew Johnson

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! We hope that you love it and enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

October 12, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever"

- Jim

Bought a new Ford F150 from this dealership. Made a great deal with Chris Alligood initially. Then Humberto Villejo took me for a test drive and showed me all the cool things this PU could do and helped me set up my phone with the apps on the truck. Adam Nguyen did all the paperwork in super quick fashion and made financial dealings quick and painless. This was one of the most pleasant vehicle purchasing experience I've ever had. Thanks

Chris Alligood
Humberto Vallejo
Adam Nguyen
Other Employees : Carolyn Cross

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for the wonderful review, Jim! We are very happy to know you left our dealership satisfied with your purchase and shopping experience. We appreciate your business and we would love to work with you again!

October 08, 2018

"Amazing!!!"

- Cnyaw82

Cedric Dave and Danny Ramirez made this the most amazing experience ever!! They had me in and out in a new vehicle in about 2 hours even though I have horrible credit problems!! I will never buy another car anywhere!!!

Cedric Dave
Danny Ramirez
Pedro Lopez
Oct 09, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for the wonderful review! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we’re so happy that our staff did just that! We really appreciate your business and we hope to see you here again!

October 07, 2018

"Service Department"

- MJC

Overall an excellent job! When I made appointment for service on my Lincoln MKX I was offered a loan car and even told they would pick it up and return after service. Now how good is that! What impressed me most was attitude. While I was standing in the service department, a person named Dan asked if he could assist me, and offered coffee, water etc. The coffee was for the pastries in the waiting area.

Chris Alligood
Steve Blanchard
Joe Courtney
Michelle Shepard
Other Employees : Dan, and don't recall last name in service department.
Oct 08, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thanks for sharing your story! We pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with top notch service. We are glad to hear that our efforts are paying off! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again next time!

October 06, 2018

"Customer care"

- Willieboy831

Did not feel pressured at all. Great sales. Took care of my needs not theirs. Edwin wanted to make sure i was happy. He was patient thru it all

Edwin Cruz
Giao Nguyen
Oct 08, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Joe Myers Ford, and congratulations on your new car! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. We really appreciate your business and we hope you're loving your new car!

October 03, 2018

"Amazing experience!"

- S. Mark

My experience at Joe Myers was amazing. Buying a new car usually makes people cringe just thinking about all the hours they’ll spend at the dealership. Not at Joe Myers! The process was quick and easy! Josh Terry, John Williams and Pedro Lopez in financing did an amazing job. Thanks guys!

Joshua Terry
John Williams
Pedro Lopez
Oct 04, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for the wonderful review! We always encourage our employees to go above and beyond for our customers, and we’re so happy that our staff did just that! We really appreciate your business and we'll see you next time!

October 02, 2018

"Quick, easy and best customer service I’ve ever had "

- K. Gary

Salesman went above and beyond for me .. even taking my calls while off work.. the sale went so quickly and the finance was better than expected.. truck is awesome and I hope the service department is as good as the rest of the dealership

Michael Fortier
Joe Courtney
Giao Nguyen
Joe Ramirez III
Oct 03, 2018 -

Joe Myers Ford responded

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are very happy to know you left our dealership satisfied with your purchase and shopping experience. We appreciate your business and we would love to work with you again!

September 30, 2018

"Poor Customer Service "

- Not a fan of Joe Myers Ford

Long time client suspected an issue fixed April contributed to current. Over 2 wks to get my car in & no ret call from Serv Mgr

Gerald Toloudis
Other Employees : Service Director/Manager
September 25, 2018

"Patience and hard working!"

- Superman2551

I came in with a challenging situation and Thomas and team were up for the challenge and gave me the best experience I could have asked for.

Thomas Rancich