Joe Myers Ford

Internet Sales Manager

October 17, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Felix5824

Very well done. Had issue with my Lincoln MKC and it was handled quickly and expertly. I was offered and accepted another Lincoln to drive while my repairs were underway. When I picked it up my MKC was spotless clean and waxed. They even offered to pick up my car and deliver a loan car when I called for service appointment.

Michelle Shepard

October 13, 2018

"Amazing services. Loved the time I spent there "

- tothuynh37

The experience I received here was absolutely amazing. The guy who helped me was super kind in order to describe to me how my new car works.

Matt Miller
3.0
Humberto Vallejo
Other Employees : Ryan Martinez, Ben DiBlasio, Yao Nguyen

October 12, 2018

"Great Service at Joe Meyers Ford."

- mlagrangr

We drove from Weimar, Texas because we were looking for a better deal and a better selection. We spent six long hours looking at cars and trucks. They had a great quantity of vehicles. You could choose whatever color you wanted. They were very pleasant and courteous. Most of all, we found what we wanted and they gave us a great deal. I would highly recommend them. We were very pleased with their service. We bought an Explorer and a truck. We left tired but happy. Matt Johnson did a great job.

Matthew Johnson