Joe Myers Ford

Pedro Lopez

December 10, 2018

"It was good"

- Jjones17

I would recommen friends good and professional people work at the dealership. I had a good experience.and probably send my brother and sister in-law alone with some of my coworkers .Reyes and Lopez displayed professionalism and in this time that is hard to find. I believe I could not have got a better deal any where else In Houston.

Danny Ramirez
Alex Reyes
Pedro Lopez

December 10, 2018

"Easy, no pressure."

- Angelakar2018

I had a great experience at Joe Myers Ford! Joe Snow was my salesman and he was great! I didn’t feel pressured or rushed. Joe took the time and found me the best car for my situation and I would recommend him to everyone! Thanks Joe and Joe Myers for a get car buying experience!

Joe Snow

December 07, 2018

"Great experience "

- Dalbanese02

Overall great experience. Great price. Fair offer on my trade and knowledgeable staff. Took a little longer than I anticipated but I’m happy regardless. Really appreciated that Gregg and Josh day in the new vehicle with me and walked me through several features.

Greg Martin