Joe Myers Ford

Internet Sales

February 20, 2018

"3rd joe Myers Ford"

- Robert c

Came in to purchase new truck from Robert Martin and was informed he recently retired. I was greeted by Gregg Martin and he did an outstanding job of helping me get the right vehicle.

Greg Martin

February 19, 2018

"New car sales"

- Lauren9261

My family and I have been dealing with Dan Howard for 20 years. We will always go to him for our needs. He's the only one we trust at Joe Myers. Never disappointed when we see him.

Dan Howard

February 19, 2018

"Positive car leasing experience."

- bedell, gm51

Greg has sold us cars in the past and we trust him very much. Greg was patient as he assisted me with making a selection of car, color and style. We test drove a couple cars before making our decision. It was a very painless experience. We are very thankful for the time he spent with my husband and I.

Carlo Danjoy