Joe Myers Ford

Internet Sales

December 10, 2017

"Great service department"

- MJSCars

I have had my vehicle serviced at this dealership for about two years. The pricing is fair and the work is done correctly every time. The service advisors are well trained and knowledgeable. My service advisor, Joe Courtney has never pushed me to have "extra" or expensive work done to my vehicle that was not actually needed.

Joe Courtney

December 09, 2017

"Extremely pleased "

- Jragon

Tony Morgan and Carlo Danjoy got us in and out in no time with amazing customer service. They were very helpful and answered every question my wife and I had. We definitely received 5 star quality service.

Carlo Danjoy

December 07, 2017

"Excellent experience at JMF"

- Astrofan

I recently completed my vehicle experience at JMF. It has been several years since last purchasing a vehicle for my wife. We both cannot say enough about what a favorable dealing we had at this dealership. All personnel with whom we met were professional and courteous. Absolutely no high pressure. A great experience.

Chris Alligood