John Elway's Crown Toyota

Justin Sebring, Sales Professional, John Elway's Crown Toyota

Justin Sebring

Sales Professional

August 13, 2017

"Great salesman. Listen carefully when admin talk warranties"

- davidsalse

I have always been very skeptical of used car sales people because of prior poor experiences. But my experience with Crown Toyota was a pleasant surprise. As I walked up to the dealership, I was flooded by a sea of cars which was intimidating. My dad and I were approached by the Eric who showed us several models of cars in our price range. Eric was friendly, patient, and very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were looking at. There was no pressure and no haggling. My car was missing floor mats and a cargo cover but Eric went out of his way to provide them for me at no extra charge. Very professional. If you are in the market for a car, be sure to ask for Eric.

Eric Mercado

July 13, 2017

"Super Rude Advisor"

- Yasser Y

My appointment detail Confirmation Code: X1013K2REB Advisor: Cory Anderson Vehicle: 2011 TOYOTA PRIUS But the Rep how checked me in told me that the advisor name is Christian I have been your customer now for over one year and I had always excellent experiences with your service and advisor like Andrew Cortez and Venesse Ramirez but today your advisor was super rude and unprofessional in dealing with customer .My appointment was at 2.30 pm and because I am driving from Beaumont ca 92223 (39 Miles) I came at 3.17 pm due an unexpected traffic jam, it is my fault but out of my hand. As he came to me and before saying any thing, looked on his watch and told me sir my team will leave in 30 min, you can only drop off your car, I asked him if he can send me for any other team to do oil change only today and I will come back later for the other services because I am coming from Beaumont, he looked in his watch again and said no, in between he started to remove all signs and forms from my car. He has the right to cxl my appointment because of my delay but he should dealing with me in better way or show me some flexibility especially that I am coming to you all of this distance because of your good service, ignoring all of other toyta dealership closer to my address. This advisor make me very upset by his arrogant and may be I will never come back to your location

Other Employees : Christian

July 09, 2017

"Professionalism and Quality"

- Dallas Ayres

I have been a customer of Crown Toyota for over 11 years now. I have always enjoyed a high level of professionalism and quality from day one. This level of service extends from the sales staff, the receptionists, the service department, parts department, mechanics and shuttle drivers. I very happily recommend Crown to my friends, family and co-workers whenever anyone discusses the purchase of a new or used car.

Jeff Wade