John Elway's Crown Toyota

781 Reviews of John Elway's Crown Toyota

November 12, 2018

"Great service "

- Jpcc0687

I wish I had come to this place first before. Vitaly made it a great experience buying a car simple and honest. I will be back for another Tacoma thank you.

Vitaliy Ikhrata
Other Employees : Vitaly was the most polite and friendly salesman Super kind no pressure best service ever.ive been telling friend and family if they need a car they must go with vitaly thank you
Nov 12, 2018 -

John Elway's Crown Toyota responded

We couldn't be more pleased to hear that Vitaly made your car-buying experience so painless! Congrats on your new Tacoma and we look forward to serving you again. Regards, Gina Kennedy Customer Relations Director 909.390.9700 ext. 1205

November 09, 2018

"Periodic maintenance "

- Gary

Always very professional and efficient. They do periodic maint. and total vehicle check up in approx one hour. nice waiting area allows me to take my car and get some work done while I wait.

Yellow team
Nov 12, 2018 -

John Elway's Crown Toyota responded

Hi Gary, We are so happy to know that our staff always gets you in and out as soon as possible! Thank you for your feedback and we can't wait to see you again. Take care. Regards, Gina Kennedy Customer Relations Director 909.390.9700 ext. 1205

October 23, 2018

"Blue team rocks"

- JT

Another great service by the Blue Team (carlos c)! Thank you! The service time was pretty quick considering how busy the place was, enough time for me to grab a bite at the cafe. Service at the cafewas also top notch!

Carlos ceja
Oct 24, 2018 -

John Elway's Crown Toyota responded

The satisfaction of our customers is of the utmost importance to us and we are so happy to hear that is what you received! We look forward to working with you again! Regards, Gina Kennedy Customer Relations Director 909.390.9700 ext. 1205

October 16, 2018

"Great service "

- Taco2

Another great service. Took my truck for regular service. I was kept informed of things that need future attention. Will definately come back, reccomend to my friends and family. Thanks Art Reynolds.

Art Reynolds
Oct 17, 2018 -

John Elway's Crown Toyota responded

We are more than happy to hear that your service experiences with us are always nothing short of stellar! Thank you for doing business with us and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Regards, Gina Kennedy Customer Relations Director 909.390.9700 ext. 1205

October 15, 2018

"Good customer service, friendly "

- Maria

Customer service starts when the sale ends. Crown Toyota delivers on that principle. Bought 4 cars there already. Luis Padilla , has great attitude and super helpful. Team Crown rocks!!

Cory Anderson
Jorge Buenrostro
Other Employees : Luis Padilla
Oct 16, 2018 -

John Elway's Crown Toyota responded

Hi Maria, It's a pleasure to see that our staff provided you with an outstanding experience! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again! Regards, Gina Kennedy Customer Relations Director 909.390.9700 ext. 1205

October 09, 2018

"Great experience always "

- Albert

Great customer service always and the service advisor Chow or Vanessa or any other who helped me before are on top of there job. Thank you for the excellent service

Vanessa Ramirez
Oct 10, 2018 -

John Elway's Crown Toyota responded

Hi Albert, We thrive on positive feedback from all our guests and are so happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with Chow and Vanessa! Thank you for your business and we encourage you to visit us again soon! Regards, Gina Kennedy Customer Relations Director 909.390.9700 ext. 1205

September 30, 2018

"Mike sturm"

- Mike sturm

I went to Crown Toyota on 9-24-18 to purchase my new truck all I have to say is I'm very satisfied and happy that Chris Bautista was able to get what I came for he was very professional respectful and honest and the process was really quick I will continue to let people know about John Elway's Crown Toyota this is going to be my second vehicle purchase from them once again im very satisfied thank you .

Chris Bautista
Oct 01, 2018 -

John Elway's Crown Toyota responded

Hi Mike, We are so proud of Chris and his efforts to get you into your perfect truck! We would like to sincerely thank you for your business and encourage you to stop by or give us a call with any questions that may arise. Regards, Gina Kennedy Customer Relations Director 909.390.9700 ext. 1205

September 30, 2018

"Great dealership!"

- Rosa Maria

Professional staff, particularly Ramon Cervantes who sold me my second new car at this dealership, I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a car!

Ramon Cervantes
Oct 01, 2018 -

John Elway's Crown Toyota responded

Hi Rosa, We're pleased that Ramon took such great care of you and made your experience so easy! Congrats on your new car and we hope to see you again! Regards, Gina Kennedy Customer Relations Director 909.390.9700 ext. 1205

September 28, 2018

"Great Dealership !"

- Jbiruet0110

Great Dealership ! Very clean and friendly. Will definately reccomend to my friends and family. Ive been a loyal customer for almost 3 years and ive bought two cars from these guys.. Love my cars.. #TeamToyota

Art Reynolds
Vitaliy Ikhrata
Tonya Tillema - Herz
Wali Farzana
Anna Stratton
Other Employees : Aaron Mierda
Sep 28, 2018 -

John Elway's Crown Toyota responded

It's a team effort here and we are so pleased to hear that our team always takes care of you! We truly appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to serving you for many more years! Regards, Gina Kennedy Customer Relations Director 909.390.9700 ext. 1205

September 27, 2018

"Thank you Jorge"

- Annette

I really appreciate all of the assistance I receive maintaining my Toyota Prius! My car is very important to me, and John Elway Crown Toyota has really impressed me! I have placed my trust in Jorge Buenrostro, and his knowledge is so valuable. Thank you! I will be returning for future.

Jorge Buenrostro
Sep 27, 2018 -

John Elway's Crown Toyota responded

Hi Annette, We enjoy hearing that our team is working hard and our guests are leaving with a smile on their face. If we can help you out with anything else, please let us know! Regards, Gina Kennedy Customer Relations Director 909.390.9700 ext. 1205