Johnny Roberts Motors

1706 E Broadway St, Altus, Oklahoma 73521
Call (580) 482-1901

90 Reviews of Johnny Roberts Motors

January 05, 2019

"They treat you like family!"

- christineann31

Jamie made the entire process easy breezy and the entire staff makes you feel like family! They offered the best trade value around and never once pressured any sale. Jamie went above and beyond to make sure I was 100 percent satisfied with the purchase. I highly recommend Johny Roberts!

October 29, 2018

"Amazing!!"

- Judy 6006

I needed a car that day and BOOM they made it happen within a few hours. This is the place to find a good deal, they washed, cleaned and even filled the tank before i left. Jamie is the best sales person, i will never shop anywhere else. Thanks guys 😃

October 15, 2018

"Great Experience"

- DKerins

The whole team was awesome and very professional. Jamie was very personable. I love the new truck and appreciate the help getting me what I needed and wanted. If you go in tell them Dakota sent you!

October 04, 2018

"Excelente salesman"

- Acazares1978

The respect, and the attention of the sales representatives and particularly Jeremy Kendall he made happen to walk out with a nice car, even when I had second thoughts on the deal, they were patient and let me be sure of my decision, an amazing sale crew at Johnny Roberts Dodge?

Bob Oden
Stephen D. Sotuyo
David Willford
August 29, 2018

"What a team of experts!"

- Love My Van 2018

We bought the van for my wife so she is gonna review this event. I love, love, LOVE my van! This is my 3rd Grand Caravan since '92 and I really like the dependability. The three people we dealt with were Jamie, Jimmy and Bill. They were knowledgable about the product, the van. Jimmy put in a lot of effort and time to find exactly what I wanted and arranging financing while Jamie answered all my questions. Bill ensured all paperwork was done flawlessly. My family can hardly wait now for our next cross country trip. Thank you to the men at Johnny Roberts, very personable and professionable. And did I mention that I love my van!n

August 28, 2018

"Great customer service!"

- Giraffenk7

We had a great experience purchasing our Jeep! Jeremy was so much fun and we would definitely purchase another vehicle from him! Enjoyed working with all of the staff!

August 25, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Resa

This is the second vehicle I have bought in two years from Johnny Roberts Motors. The atmosphere and service are outstanding. Jamie Lara was an exceptional salesman. No pressure, listenef to me and was honest with me... that is a huge plus. Highly recommend and have to 2 people just today!

August 15, 2018

"I love my new dodge journey..... "

- Tara2018

The staff was very helpful and and funny Jamie was awesome.. He did everything in his power to help us get into the car I wanted ..

July 24, 2018

"Jamie Was Amazing! "

- Melissa020789

Jamie was an excellent sales representative from the first time he called me, to leaving the lot with my new vehicle. They are able to finance with you to get a payment that fits your needs.

July 17, 2018

"First Car purchase"

- Misslyss89

Jeremy was quick to help and got us into a car we thought we may not be able to afford!! Thank you Jeremy!! We will refer you to everyone possible!