Johnson Lexus Of Raleigh

5839 Capital Blvd., Raleigh, North Carolina 27616

Eb Udofia, Lexus Master Certified Sales Associate, Johnson Lexus Of Raleigh

Eb Udofia

Lexus Master Certified Sales Associate
Gavin Sherk, Lexus Master Certified Sales & Leasing Associate, Johnson Lexus Of Raleigh

Gavin Sherk

Lexus Master Certified Sales & Leasing Associate
Ian Thompson, Lexus Master Certified Sales & Leasing Associate, Johnson Lexus Of Raleigh

Ian Thompson

Lexus Master Certified Sales & Leasing Associate
Tim Lyon, Lexus Master Certified Sales & Leasing Associate, Johnson Lexus Of Raleigh

Tim Lyon

June 15, 2018

"Gavin Sherk and Johnson Lexus is the best! "

- Realtor Lucretia

I have purchased or leased 4 Lexus automobiles. Each time that I have worked with Gavin, the experience has been great! He knows the Lexus products extremely well and communicates the details carefully and expertly. My first purchase from Gavin was the RX400H. I had lots and lots of questions about the Hybrid and Gavin patiently and expertly answered them. Now I have leased my 4th Lexus, the NX300. I needed some specific measurements before I made the decision to purchase or lease the 2018 NX300. Gavin quickly sent measurements and pictures that were very helpful and helped me to make the final decision. Whenever I purchase a Lexus, I will always work with Gavin Sherk and Johnson Lexus! You are the best!

Gavin Sherk
Ovi Frent

June 12, 2018

"Great experience"

- Nursepw

My lease was ending on my 2015 RX350. Tim Lyon and Nick Hsieh were a pleasure to work with. I made one trip to the dealership and the rest was done over the phone or by email. They even had my new vehicle delivered to me (I live 2 hours from Raleigh). A seamless transition.Great experience.

Tim Lyon
Nick Hsieh

June 11, 2018

"Gteat experience, as always."

- Tony Arato

I've been dealing with Johnson Lexus for more that 20 years and as always, this go around was as good as it gets in the car buying arena. Ian and the team were all very friendly, polite, and knowledgeable. Traded in a 16 yr old lexus and expect to get the same service from this new one. Thanks again to Ian and everyone else who helped us. Tony arato

Ian Thompson