Johnson Lexus Of Raleigh

5839 Capital Blvd., Raleigh, North Carolina 27616

Tim Lyon, Lexus Master Certified Sales & Leasing Associate, Johnson Lexus Of Raleigh

Tim Lyon

Lexus Master Certified Sales & Leasing Associate

Roy Twisdale, Pre-Owned Sales Associate, Johnson Lexus Of Raleigh

Roy Twisdale

Pre-Owned Sales Associate

February 17, 2018

"Great"

- Kwassel

We have leased 3 cars and have always had a great experience. Service and staff are amazing, Tim makes the process easy and always makes sure we walk away happy!

Tim Lyon

February 12, 2018

"STRESS FREE, FAST AND KNOWLEDGEABLE."

- RichP

I've already leased two Lexus SUVs with Tim Lyon at Johnson Lexus of Raleigh. Tim was referred to me by a co-worker awhile back. I can tell you that after leasing multiple vehicles over the last 14 years, or so...Tim know his stuff. I've been to other dealerships with the idea of Leasing, however, I've walked out because the Salesmen were not familiar or comfortable with the intricacies of how a lease should be handled. But, that's what Tim seems to do best. No question. If you're in the market for a Lexus...I would ask specifically for him. Rich

February 12, 2018

"Awesome Sales person!"

- Amy70

I called and made an appointment to look at a used Toyota Highlander. My sales person Roy Twisdale was very helpful and nice. Roy had the car pulled to the front and ready for me to look at. He made my car shopping experience very enjoyable.

Roy Twisdale