Johnstons Toyota

Justin Van Dyke

November 22, 2017

"7th car strong"

- amy

Just bought our 7th car from Johnston's, always happy customers. Will keep coming back. First time working with Gabby, she will definitely have our business again.

Gabriella Ward

November 22, 2017

"Fast, straightforward, got it done"

- nick9

The team was great: from the beginning to the end. I needed to move quickly and we went from initial contact online to walking out with new car....in one day. They made it happen quickly as I needed that and was choosing between two options. They did what they needed to do to get my business. It started with Internet part with emails with Deb who was responsive and specific in answering my questions. When I needed to get more specific she got me on phone with Paul. He listened and we worked out pricing. So I ended up going out of my way to visit this dealer because they were ready willing and able to get specific, and they honored that pricing when I got there. Cindy helped me with fast paperwork and explaining new vehicle. Chris helped me with financing including working things out late in the day. Steve made sure things were moving along. Malik helped get cars to where they needed to be. It was a well-oiled machine and I was impressed. Also want to say they were friendly...but in a real, didn't feel like they were over-doing it. Everyone was just helpful and quick. Also appreciate seeing a diverse team with people from different backgrounds working well together. I can see why they are successful. Would definitely recommend.

Chris Cabral
Cindy Lopez
Steve Johnston
Other Employees : Deb McNeil

November 18, 2017

"Great Guy"

- Justin VanDyke

Very informative and helpful person to deal with for the sales process. Not pushy or aggressive during the time spent at the dealership. If your looking for a laid back easy car buying experience see Malik.

Malik Calliste