Johnstons Toyota

Lynn Desmond

Gabriella Ward, Sales Consultant, Johnstons Toyota

Gabriella Ward

December 04, 2017

"Best dealer and service anywhere"

- campone

This is my 4th car from Johnstons Toyota. Over the years I have received only the highest quality of customer service that I have ever received in my car buying life. From the moment I enter the door at Johnstons I am treated like the only customer that is there that day. The care that the sales and service people give are second to none as far as I'm concerned. I just purchased the 2018 Camry SLE and it is a dream car for me. Cindy Lopez, my salesperson was so friendly and knowledgeable and made the whole experience a pleasurable one. Thank you Cindy. I am now going to bring my other son to Johnstons and have him get his new car. Wouldn't have it any other way. Great job Johnstons. And Steve....Love the commercials.

Cindy Lopez

December 02, 2017

"NEW YAWK.."

- Juan@NEW YAWK

Absolutely fast and friendly service. Very Honest and informative. My 2013 Rav4 was experiencing a vibration while slowly accelerating and it had me concerned and puzzled. I then received a letter from Toyota Motors explaining that very issue and that they were extending a warranty enhancement. I was happy to see this letter for now I knew the issue at hand. I took it to Johnstons Toyota and they took care of me promptly with a rental and the next day my Rav4 was ready. They for sure have my Business always. My thanks to Toyota Motors, Johnstons,Chris in rental car department and Mike Plunkett in service department.. Awesome Job...😀

Mike Plunkett

November 29, 2017

"Friendly staff"

- lisag

The dealership and the employees my husband and I dealt with were welcoming and hard working. The dealership was clean. Everyone worked well together to make this a successful, smooth, and swift transaction. Thank you for such a positive experience. I will consider returning to purchase another vehicle! I will also tell friends and coworkers about our positive experience at Johnstons Toyota.

Marc Binford