Jordan Motorcars

Admin

November 12, 2018

"Great service!"

- exaudi

I highly recommend buying from Jordan Motorcars. Salesman, Chris Gonzales, was friendly, helpful and not at all pushy. He just presented the vehicle and answered questions. Was impressed he brought the truck to me in Austin and met my wife the next day for her signatures. Just got a call from him several days after purchase asking how things were with the truck. Great follow up!

Chris Gonzales

October 07, 2018

"You won't regret it!!"

- Tysonhoff

This was by far the easier car purchase I've ever made! My wife and I were just toying the idea of getting a second vehicle. From the moment we drove up Dan honestly cared about what we were looking for. We talked numbers first, as I did not want to get my hopes up. After walking around the lot and talking a test drive it was time to run the numbers. Honestly I can say this was the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. I managed to get a great deal and stayed in my price range. Dan was awesome every step of the way. Jordan motors has that homie fell that most car dealerships have lost sight of. They don't see you as dollar signs but more like family. I highly recommend Dan if your looking for a new vehicle! Go see him at Jordan motors!

September 25, 2018

"Beep beep I got a Jeep "

- Cristela15

The whole team at Jordan Motorcars was so patient with me especially Dan he really helped me find the perfect car and the perfect price for me!

Mike Magana