Kelly Ford

Quick Lane Advisor

November 18, 2018

"Outstanding experience "

- Jayhawk5134

This dealership is 6 stars! Phil went over the top with his efforts to find my perfect vehicle. Everyone is so friendly and helpful! This is my 3rd vehicle from Kelly Ford and not my last. Thank You!! Also, Johnnie Walsh was spectacular!!

Johnnie Walsh

November 16, 2018

"A great experience!"

- Mustang Lady

Every employee at Kelly Ford was helpful, courteous, and honest. My salesman was Richard Greeson and he was fabulous from the very first moment we met. I told him I was no-nonsense person and wouldn’t do business till they drove my Mustang and named a trade-in price. Richard smiled and said he’d have someone look at it right away. And he did! Richard as a salesman, and a gentleman, both before and after my purchase has gone out of his way to take customer satisfaction to a whole new level. Thanks Richard :) Dave Palladino handles the trade-ins and he gave me a great price for my 2006 Mustang. I bought a used (still smells like new) 2018 Red Hot Mustang convertible that was a terrific deal. Johnnie Walsh took care of the paperwork and walked us patiently though the warranty options. She is a sweetheart. This dealership doesn’t play games; they are straight forward and seem to treat every customer like royalty. I highly recommend giving Kelly Ford a shot at finding you a great car before you buy anywhere else. Why? Because … they aim to please. Thanks to everyone at Kelly’s for making my car buying experience a pleasure.

Richard Greeson
Johnnie Walsh
Dave Palladino

November 14, 2018

"Thanks Phil!"

- Rachael

Had a great experience buying a vehicle. We were not pressured into anything and Phil did an amazing job finding us a vehicle we could get into. He went above and beyond for us!!

Used 2015 Ford F-150, $32700