Kelly Ford

Internet Consultant
Chuck Cooper, Sales Manager, Kelly Ford

Chuck Cooper

January 15, 2019

"Smooth Transaction with no hidden glitches"

- John F

This is the first auto dealership that I have visited that was truly a zero pressure dealer. The salesman (Rob Saslow) was the primary reason for this. He was easy to talk to, friendly, helpful and professional. The vehicle was as described and actually was above our expectations. My only comment would be to stand firm on your needs when you talk to the finance person.

Rob Saslow

January 15, 2019

"Another great car!"

- swackley

This is the third car I have purchased from Kelly Ford. I have always had great service. Richard and Sandra were great to work with. I looked online first and found a couple of cars I was interested in. Richard helped me to determine which one was right for me.

Richard Greeson
Sandra Smith

January 14, 2019

"Purchase of my used F150"

- capttomybone

Walked the lot and found the truck I wanted. Talked to Rob Saslow about the truck and went for a test drive. After a reinspection of the truck and looking over all the options that was on the F150, I was so impressed. We sat down and talked money. My girlfriend arrived, I wanted her to drive the truck and give me her option. She loved it, great used F150. We purchased the truck and have been happy.

Rob Saslow