Kelly Ford

Jon Powell

January 22, 2018

"New Car Purchase"

- Patti B

Phil Pettus was great to work with, knowledgeable, friendly and explained/showed me all the features on my new vehicle. I will be referring clients to Phil. Thank you Kelly Ford.

Phil Pettus

January 22, 2018

"Great service"

- Maria

I would like to just take him moment to say what wonderful service I had with Cheryl as my sales woman and Sandy as the finance manager I could not have been happier with how I was treated at this dealership especially from these two women I would definitely come back and use them and send as many people as I can to Kelly Ford thank you again for being so kind and so knowledgeable

Cheryl Shaton
Sandra Smith

January 20, 2018

"Totally professional and caring."

- sandsrd

We met Jesse Sheridan, our salesperson, 8 months prior to our new truck purchase. He introduced himself one night as the dealership was closing when my wife and I were checking out trucks. He was very knowledgeable and not at all pushy. When we finally decided it was time for a new truck I dug out Jesse's phone number and arranged to look at trucks. He had several with the options we were interested in but one stood out. He walked us through the closing process with ease and confidence. Jesse is a great salesperson who without question has the customers needs in mind. Don't hesitate to ask for him, I'm certain you will be extremely happy. During the closing process we met two other gentlemen who were very helpful, Chuck Cooper and Jim Ahlquist, both very professional and very personable. Overall it was a great experience and when it's time to purchase another Vehicle Kelly Ford will be at the top of the list.

Jesse Sheridan