Kelly Mitsubishi

BDC Director

November 19, 2018

"Amazing "

- Alyssarader

I am in love with my car i just bought! Mike and everyone else at Mitsubishi were amazing at helping me with getting my new car.

Michael Sadrovitz

November 19, 2018

"Eclipse Cross"

- Stacy4776

Love Kelly and all employees. This was our 7th vehicle purchased from Kelly. Easiest experience ever buying a car. Louis was so kind and knows what he is doing, treated us like family.

Louis Rossanese

November 18, 2018

"Best experience ever!"

- bweaver0417

I was very pleased with the staff and how much they truly care about you! I found the car of my dreams! Jess explained everything in detail to me and even told me she will reach out to me to see if im still in love with my car.. i had one of the greatest experiences going to Jess at Kelly Mitsubishi!Thank you!

Jessica DellaPietra