Kelly Nissan of Woburn

Eric Scamman

July 02, 2018

"Going the extra mile"

- Olorin359

I am coming off a lease with another car maker, and I was having trouble finding a vehicle to fit my needs and my budget. The sales manager and finance manager at Kelly in Woburn went to outstanding lengths to help me. I cannot thank them enough. I will be a repeat customer!

Bill Sullivan
Steve Augusta
David Macloon

April 19, 2018

"Service "

- Richmartins

Great experience from booking appointment over the phone to when I arrived and was greeted promptly. Patrick was knowledgeable of the issues that was concerning me with the vehicle and was able to assist me with a possible service schedule to get everything done with my affordability.

Patrick Duggan

April 10, 2018

"Outstanding "

- Bob

Very friendly and knowledgeable no appointment Needed. Best service department I’ve ever used Very clean. Coffee bar is terrific told me what to expect my next visit is

Cris Costa