Kempthorn Motors

Manager

September 17, 2018

"VW=Valued Worthwhile"

- DM

Over the years, I have had a 1999 Jetta, and loved how it was a useful, fun-loving, little tank. It was a gift for my sons/family to get to help them enjoy driving and have their first driving experiences each be through VW. It had character and was truly what was needed. For me, the purchase of my Beetle was worthwhile and the experience through Kempthorn was positive and family-like.

Jay Murdock
Brody Campbell

August 31, 2018

"Tiguan "

- Tiguan22

I had a wonderful buying experience at Kempthorn auto. My sales associate Bob Novak was excellent! He was very patient with me and was able to get exactly what I wanted in my new car! Once it arrived on the lot Bob spent several hours going through everything on the car and explaining all the technology! Bob made sure I was completely happy before I drove off in my new car and also offered his assistance at any time if I needed help with anything in the future. The financing was quick and easy ! Overall I would definitely recommend Kempthorn if looking for a new car!

Bob Novak

August 31, 2018

"Would not buy a car anywhere else!"

- bellaciao

I have been leasing and purchasing cars from Kempthorn's since 1992. Your sales staff are always helpful, kind, experienced and knowledgeable each time I visit. Thank you for all you and your staff do for your customers and the Stark County Community!

Mitch Girard
Jim Kempthorn
Dana Parker
Other Employees : Ron at Service!

Used 1999 Ford F-250, $12500