Ken Pollock Volvo Cars

Drew  Malligo , Service Advisor, Ken Pollock Volvo Cars

Jason  Correll, Service Advisor, Ken Pollock Volvo Cars

Jason Correll

April 22, 2018

"Living up to their reputation"

- CSwat

I am a first time Volvo owner. I consulted with someone who owns a Volvo and they suggested Ken Pollock. One of the reasons they liked the dealership was because of the service department. I was told they were very friendly and went above and beyond. When I took my car in for a complimentary 5000 check, they took care of the minor issues I had, looked over everything and had my car returned to me promptly. They were friendly and courteous and made me feel at ease. The recommendation I received was spot on. Thank you!

Aarron Nichols
Kimmie White

April 20, 2018

"Great Service with out any hassle... "

- G J Stack

Drew and the Volvo Service team did a fantastic job again.... always prompt, friendly and thorough in their explanation of what was found during service... always easy to deal with and very accommodating to work with my tight schedule.

Jason Correll
Angelo Manganello

April 17, 2018

"Mike was wonderful made buying a stess free"

- 22153079bs

Mike was professional and listened to my questions and concerns in a courteous manner. . He made the purchase of my car a stress free and enjoyable experience. I will definitely refer any friends and family looking to purchase a new car to Mike at Ken Pollock Volvo. Paul was also wonderful to deal with. I did not feel pressured to buy something that wouldn’t benefit me. Great place to do business.

Used 2015 Ford F-150