Kendall Hyundai

Michael Pelegrin

4.4
Paul  Asper, General Sales Manager, Kendall Hyundai

January 11, 2019

"Would give 10 stars if I could"

- PicconaniM51

Seamless and professional. Thank you Paul for helping me and my family. Time is of the essence for someone like me who travels often and makes the best of what time I get to spend with my family when I am home. I went to buy a car for my daughter and Paul had me out in no time. BEST deals in town. Will be sure to come back for my mother, truly unbeatable deals and the best customer service.

Cesar Caceres

January 08, 2019

"The Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

- George M.

First of all, I would like to commend both Adonis Jimenez and Herbert Cabrera (who assisted Adonis throughout the process) for their professionalism and friendly style. They both made the car buying experience very quick and easy. One of the things that I enjoyed the most is that all the negotiations were conducted over the phone/text messages, therefore it wasn't until we agreed on the number that Adonis asked me to come over the dealer to select other features of the car. To my surprise, when I arrived at the dealer almost all the paper work had already been done, therefore we could dedicate a good amount of time between conducting a test drive and examining all the exciting features that came with the vehicle. Adonis was recommended by a friend and I I would definitely recommend Adonis as a sales person for anyone.

Herbert Cabrera
Adonys Jimenez

December 23, 2018

"Unparalleled Customer Service/Complete Transparency!"

- KelleyAnne17

I'm picky ... I'm a hard negotiator and difficult to persuade. That said, I'd been car shopping for several weeks before stopping by Kendall Hyundai. I wasn't planning on making my decision just yet, as I was sure I'd have to do a little more shopping around before getting the numbers I wanted. I had a good sales person, whom as expected, did not close me. I was ready to walk, when Mr. Asper approached me and asked for 5 minutes of my time - so sure, why not. Long story short; after a 10 minute conversation, I was closed - honestly I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT. I'm a tough nut to crack, I'll admit that … but Paul was a complete delight, I was now dealing with a skilled negotiator . He didn't waste my time - straight to the point with complete transparency - easy peasy. Got a solid deal for the car I wanted with an absolute gentleman. I'm not one to write reviews, but my experience merited it … if I got an unbeatable deal, so will you! I'll be sure to come back once my lease is up to see Mr. Asper and his staff. I'll be sure to send all my friends and family … great job Mr. Asper and Kendall Hyundai! Cheers ….