Kerry Chevrolet Hyundai

7500 Alexandria Pike, Alexandria, Kentucky 41001

643 Reviews of Kerry Chevrolet Hyundai

December 12, 2018

"Kerry Chevrolet in Alexandria"

- Joani

Highly recommend Kerry Chevrolet in Alexandria for any vehicle purchase! Great buying experience! Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. They worked hard to put us in the vehicle we wanted at a payment that we could afford. One of the best buying experiences I have ever had when purchasing a new vehicle.

December 09, 2018

"First purchase and couldn’t be happier."

- dakota.wachter

Had the pleasure of dealing with Todd Weber from Kerry Chevrolet in Alexandria, and I was hooked up with a great car for a fantastic price. The whole team made it possible for me to drive away one very happy customer with my first vehicle. If you’re looking at dealerships, Kerry Chevrolet is the way to go. 👍🏼

Mike Hillner
Justin Smith
Scott Wehrle
Dec 10, 2018 -

Kerry Chevrolet Hyundai responded

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day and enjoy your new ride!

December 08, 2018

"Great deal"

- MazdaTom

I hit a deer an totaled my car, so I had to get something fast and without much planning. Jim listened to what I needed and found me a great deal. Thanks Jim!

Jim Arlinghaus
Dec 10, 2018 -

Kerry Chevrolet Hyundai responded

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We are glad we were able to help you out, We hope you have a great day!

December 06, 2018

"Buying a used car"

- brittanyhofstetter

We had an excellent experience at Kerry Chevrolet! I submitted an application and within minutes I had received an approval and had David Hahn answering any questions I had on the phone. On arrival I had immediate assistance by Matthew Wardlow and was able to sit in the car I wanted and test drive it! The staff stayed late and negotiated with financing to get the payments to a comfortable amount for me. I highly recommend getting your next car at Kerry Chevrolet in Alexandria!

David Hahn
Matthew Wardlow
June Rice
Other Employees : Financing department and assist GM
Dec 06, 2018 -

Kerry Chevrolet Hyundai responded

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with our team! Thank You for the recommendation, We hope you are enjoying your new EQUINOX!!

November 28, 2018

"Great experience. Very knowledgeable and helpful people"

- jd_gentry@yahoo.com

Excellent service. Friendly staff. People tend to veer away of dealerships but my experience was great. Hats off to everyone who assisted in the purchase of my new truck. I will definitely be back and highly recommend to friends and family

Matthew Wardlow
Other Employees : Josh Plummer.
Nov 29, 2018 -

Kerry Chevrolet Hyundai responded

Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help and we hope you are enjoying your new ride!

November 24, 2018

"Amazin"

- Hyundai bday

Service was excellent. Very professional and understanding. Answered all questions. Super knowledgeable about the car. P.s. Mitch has purdy hand writing for a guy!!

Ewing Wilder
Nov 26, 2018 -

Kerry Chevrolet Hyundai responded

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Kerry of Alexandria and Mitch. We hope you are enjoying your new ride, and we agree Mitch does have great hand writing.

November 23, 2018

"A very good experience"

- Laura Merytamen

Troy was our representative, and he did a terrific job. He got us the car we wanted and explained all the features. We got a good deal on our car and we would return to this dealer and rep again.

Troy Gorman

Kerry Chevrolet Hyundai responded

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Troy and our team. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day and enjoy your new ride!

November 23, 2018

"Buying used car"

- stephfrye

Todd went out of his way to help me find a car that was in my price range. He is very personable and friendly. Would definitely recommend him and your dealership to my family and friends.

Kerry Chevrolet Hyundai responded

Thank You so much for this great review and recommendation, We are happy to have you apart of the Kerry Family.

November 22, 2018

"My first car purchase!"

- Hendecn

My first car purchase was from Kerry. I worked with Tyler Dehart and the team to throughout the experience. I went home with a 2019 Hyundai Kona that I love! The team was super helpful, and Tyler was very attentive to what I was looking for in a car.

Tyler Dehart

Kerry Chevrolet Hyundai responded

Wow, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We hope your are enjoying your new Kona. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 20, 2018

"Good service"

- JeffersonDooverlover

The service was friendly and lee was super helpful answering my questions on my malibu. The one girl helped me with the coffee machine and was bubbly

Lee Hutson
Nov 20, 2018 -

Kerry Chevrolet Hyundai responded

Thank You for the kind comments and this great review. We hope to see you again soon.