Kerry Toyota

Dan Borlo

October 05, 2017

"Horrible experience"

- Josh1

Really tight with their warranty. I bought my vehicle not even a year ago and it was making a weird noise when i would start it. I had them check it out 2 months after i bought it and they said nothing was wrong. I had to go get it inspected somewhere else to figure out what was wrong. Kerry Toyota charged me to even look at my car a week ago, which should have still been under warranty. Customer service was very rude and disrespectful to me. Would not recommend even my worst enemy to buy a car from here!

Specific employee is not listed

August 31, 2017

"Service quicker than expected. Comprehensive estimate."

- Papa2U

Great job on finishing my service more quickly than expected, even though I was quite early for appointment. Great estimate on new tires too. Service was at Covington Service Center. Not sure which associates helped me. Gave 5 star ratings to all.

Erin Canter
Laura Hall
Kyle Jostmeyer
Carl Taylor

August 29, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service"

- A. Brashear

I received excellent customer service from my sales specialist Luke Hohl. Actually he is the reason I bought the Rave4!!! I was dreading the experience of buying a new car. From the minute he came up and asked if he could help me and shook my hand he made me feel so comfortable, he was so nice, so polite and very accommodating. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicle. He explained everything to me in detail! He went out and got the exact vehicle that I described to him. Brought it up and let me test drive it. Answered all of my questions and explain things I didn't even ask. If everyone in Customer Service loved their job as much as he does life would be much easier for everyone!!! Last Saturday was my lucky day!!! Love my new RAV4!!!

Luke Hohl/Sales Specialist