Kerry Toyota

New Car Finance

January 12, 2019

"Awesome Experience!"

- M Dill

We have purchased 3 vehicles from John Sandlin and will definitely go back when the need arises! John is very knowledgeable, personable, and truthful! Best salesman EVER! We love our new used Lexus! Thanks for everything!

January 11, 2019

"Very professional and courteous service department."

- Truckguy6943

Thank you Carl Taylor and the service department for giving me such a good experience dealing with the repairs of my Toyota Tacoma. I very much appreciate you all.

Carl Taylor

January 04, 2019

"Top Guy to go to "

- Shay

We have been looking at Rav 4 and my dad was there just week before and bought a truck from John which he loves ??John help us so much my dad is so happy 😊I look at a Camery but then I drove the Rav 4 and loved it and we were able to purchase it John was so helpful I can’t wait to go to work to drive my SUV 😊John is the go to guy he even came in on his day off ...That’s a great salesman thank you John 😊