Kerry Toyota

Dave Courtney, New Car Sales Manager, Kerry Toyota

Dave Courtney

New Car Sales Manager

June 25, 2018

"John Sandlin sales review "

- terrycorolla

John Sandlin worked hard for us to get a better deal on a used car keeping our wants and needs in mind. I would highly recommend John Sandlin and Kerry Toyota for your next used purchase.

Mark Williams

June 25, 2018

"FAST - great experience!"

- JLH0803

My Malibu's transmission went out, single mom, no other form of transportation. I asked my mechanic what kind of car should I purchase next, he said only Toyota. I called Kerry Toyota, gave them my "have to have" on the car: Toyota, low mileage, sun roof - they delivered, that day! My salesman, John didn't just sell me the car, but he checks on me ever so often to see how it's running.

June 16, 2018

"Very painless and pleasant experience! "

- Amoe416

I’m incredibly grateful for the assistance provided during my visit. This was my largest purchase so far, and the staff certainly help alleviate any concerns. I feel supported by my Kerry Toyota team.

Chip Tata