Kerry Toyota

Dustin Robinson, New Car Finance, Kerry Toyota

Dustin Robinson

New Car Finance

November 19, 2018

"Best Car Buying Experience Yet"

- BG

Went in after seeing a vehicle online. It had just been traded in so there were no photos of it yet but that didn't stop John from helping out. I contacted him and he replied very quickly. Long story short, the car was perfect and John was able to make it happen. No pressure at all, he had the car ready for me to test it and after it was purchased he made sure it was given a quick once through, filled the tank and I was off. Thank you for the wonderful service and a wonderful car!

November 17, 2018

"EZ FJ ASAP"

- FJRHOADEM

I've been looking for an FJ Cruiser that fit my requirements for the last year or so. My needs were specific, a certain color, year, mileage, and of course, price. I found one that fit my criteria on Cars.com, and the only problem was that it was 80 miles away, at Kerry Toyota. Like most people, my schedule is loaded with work and family commitments. If I was going to buy this car, I needed a no-nonsense dealership that would work with me via email, to determine a selling price and trade in value for my car. John Sandlin from Kerry Toyota contacted me immediately, and provided direct feedback to my emailed offer. It took about 4 emails for us to agree on everything. When I showed up that weekend to close the deal, I was concerned that I might get the runaround. Would the salesman play games, raising the price, perhaps trying to leverage the fact that I'd driven 80 miles one-way to get this car. John did NONE of that. He was good to his word on the price and trade in value. But more than that, he was genuinely helpful. He set up a video to demonstrate certain technical aspects of the FJ Cruiser, and made sure I knew everything I had to do to get the car certified in Ohio so that title transfer could proceed. All told, I test drove the vehicle, had my trade in inspected, filled out the paperwork while they prepped by "new" FJ Cruiser, and was out the door in a little over 90 mins. I appreciate John's professionalism, knowledge and friendly demeanor, and I share his love of Toyota machines! -Mike Rhoades

November 11, 2018

"Love my new (to me) Corrolla!"

- CindyLouWho

John Sandlin was incredibly helpful in finding us the perfect car in our price range and for our needs. We went to several other dealerships without finding what we were looking for and ended up at Kerry Toyota with John. We couldn't be happier that we found such a good deal. John was helpful and nice throughout the time we were there and everything went very smoothly. We will be back!