Key Buick GMC

Jeff Moore

Mike Fox, Sales Manager, Key Buick GMC

Mike Fox

September 23, 2018

"They made this purchase as easy as it gets, HIGHLY recommend"

- LC pizza/pizza

Bryan and the whole team there at Key Buick GMC made my visit there a great one and were able to do a deal that Nimnicht Chevy was not even after I got my loan docs to buy there new truck they cam back at me and said the flex cash was gone and I had to pay 1800 more dollars. I walked away and ended up at Key where not only were they able to get it done, but it was WAY better service and an even nicer truck. Bryan was fantastic and just an all around nice guy. I've had 27 cars total so it isn't like I am new to this, he was great. This would be my first choice if looking for an vehicle. Seriously do not go to a nimnicht dealership where they don't care about the customer at all.

Bryan Brown

September 19, 2018

"Unscheduled Oil Change"

- Jasonjax77

Brought my truck in and decided to get an oil change while I waited and they not only knocked out the oil change quickly they even did a full safety inspection of my truck... Very fast and great service writer...

Jeff Moore

September 12, 2018

"Exceptional Service!!!"

- Regal2014

I just want to take the time to compliment the best service managers ever, Dennis Sawyer and Mary Jane. Dennis greeted me and prepared the initial paperwork. I just love his humor and charisma. Hat's off to the repairmen who worked expeditiously to get me in and out in a reasonable amount of time. Also I cannot say enough accolades about Krissy in the Customer Counter area. Each person that I interacted with provided exceptional customer service. Everyone was both professional and personable. Mary Jane explained everything that was completed on my Regal and took the time to review everything that needs to be completed during the next oil change. They even worked together to honor a competitor coupon, which by the way had expired. This is the best customer experience ever. I cannot say enough about the value added customer service I was provided. I will keep coming back again and again. I will also refer others.

Dennis Sawyer