Key Buick GMC

Sales Representative

April 05, 2018

""Salesman Bryan Brown""

- SoMoHa4554

Bryan sold me a certified used Buick Encore, he was very professional and personable to both my daughter and I. He was not the usual high pressure car salesman, he provided us a wonderful car buying experience and customer service, with no pressure at all. I would highly recommend asking for Bryan if you are looking to purchase a new or used car.

March 31, 2018

"Excellent"

- judyatjax

Bryan Brown I just purchased my fourth vehicle through Key Auto Company. I always ask for Bryan because I trust him and he works hard to get me the best deal. He never pressures me and I appreciate that. Bryan goes above and beyond!!! Bryan is friendly and caring. I will always refer friends and family to Key and Bryan.

Other Employees : Mike Neeley ***** excellent

March 29, 2018

"First Class Experience from start to finish! "

- roblemost

Bryan, Richard and Brad were all very patient, outgoing and met all of my wants! I Never felt pressured, they listened to all of my request and wishing reason found a way to make it all happen for me!

New 2018 GMC Acadia, $46572