Key Buick GMC

Bryan Brown

Mike Cain, Sales Representative, Key Buick GMC

Mike Cain

July 02, 2018

"Treated like a valued customer, every time. Thanks Jeff!"

- GMCmike!1

Jeff is warm, friendly and checks up on everything. He makes me feel like a valued customer each time I come into the Service Center. This is ideal for someone who likes to work with local businesses and to be treated with proper care and attention to your vehicle. I enjoy each visit.

Jeff Moore

June 24, 2018

"Great experience every time "

- LL2jax

Since I purchased my GMC I’ve had great experience! I especially appreciate the friendly and kind cashier, who has always helped log my points to my rewards card, saving me money. I also really appreciate Mary J the service representative as she is attentive and respectful. Mary J is the best I’ve worked with so far! Will request her again in the future for sure!

The cashier and Mary J

June 14, 2018

"The Key Buick GMC Team Rocks!"

- prench

Bryan Brown is a great sales associate successfully getting us in a vehicle once again! He is professional, goes above the norm, and treated us like family. I can't go without mentioning his partners: Richard Wood & Brad Pickering! The entire team spent the time needed to ensure we were satisfied! Go Team Key! Ken & Trish

Bryan Brown