Subaru of Jacksonville

Sabino Martinez

May 19, 2018

"Subaru Service"

- ecoliex

I've been by twice for the four free oil changes that come with the purchase of a new vehicle. Service is great! I dropped the car off and waited for about an hour for an oil change and car wash (complementary). It was super easy and painless. Danny was an exceptional service employee and addressed all my concerns.

Danny Kane Jr

May 18, 2018

"Exceptional"

- Jbrown17

I purchased my 2018 Crosstrek with the help of Mark Minter this past Saturday. His customer service exceeded every mark! He was very knowlegable and understanding of what I was looking for. I told him exactly what I wanted to leave with and the extra items that I planned on adding. He said he'd try his best to make it happened and he did! I didn't feel like I was being pressured to purchase something I didn't want; or pressured to finance with any bank other than who my check was made through. The sales and financial process was smooth with no issues. They worked with me in a way that they did not have to and I appreciate and respect them for that. I highly recommend anyone looking for a new vehicle to go to Subaru. My experience was so great with them, that I will continue to come. Even while living in GA. I trust no one else with my vehicle. I hope their service department is just as exceptional and welcoming!

Mark Minter
AJ Miller

May 17, 2018

"Going the extra mile"

- Been well treated

I have been a Subaru owner for 21 years. Having lived in CT and FL, I have had experience with four Subaru dealerships and been pleased with all of them. However, I want to single out Subaru of Jacksonville, Jacksonville, FL, for it’s outstanding care. Steven Wall of the Service Department, as well as all of his colleagues, have always gone the extra mile to be helpful and considerate. An added bonus is that in an apples to apples price comparison with another local dealership, Subaru of Jacksonville’s estimate came in hundreds of dollars less. I can recommend Subaru of Jacksonville with confidence.

Josh Sereda