Subaru of Jacksonville

Certified Subaru Sales Consultant

October 13, 2017

"BRAVO"

- Hewett, Evelyn M.

Amazing. Very clean dealership; Meticulous sales people aren't pushy yet knowledgeable to answer every question in a polite, professional manner. I felt comfortable there while waiting for my SUV to be serviced. Steven Wall (Service Department) gave me the confidence I needed to know that my SUV issues would be addressed in a timely manner. He is quite an asset to your company. Mr Wall is the reason I will be returning to Subaru (Regency) for all my service needs. I've never been to a dealership like this. Quite impressive!!

Steven Wall

October 11, 2017

"Leased 2018 Crosstrek"

- leigh18

The entire staff was professional and courteous. There was no urgency or pressure which was refreshing. We didn't have to wait too long. Overall very pleased.

AJ Miller
Daniel Kane
Other Employees : Sean Lee

October 10, 2017

"First Time Buyer with a Trade-In"

- Aaron Glick

This was my first experience with Subaru of Jacksonville. I had started shopping a year ago, but realized I wasn't ready, so I recently came back, and sales person Kimberly Schneid was there to greet me as I walked in. Working with Kim was a pleasure, she was friendly and personable, and was very knowledgeable about the Outback. After showing me half a dozen available vehicles, including a used Outback, Kim didn't pressure me into buying that same day, but instead, assured me that she was always available to answer any questions and would keep me updated on any vehicles that came in that matched my parameters. Kim was very easy going and worked patiently with me over several visits to arrive at a deal that I thought was flexible and fair. You've made a new lifetime customer, and I look forward to the many years ahead with the new Outback! Thank you Subaru of Jacksonville!

Kimberly Schneid