Key Honda

Dallas Rich

Jeremy Cole, Sales Consultant, Key Honda

Jeremy Cole

February 16, 2019

"Frank Gomez was awesome to work with. "

- Tylerford2459

Frank was very personable. Have boughton many vehicles. This was by far the best experience we've had buying a vehicle. Super relaxed, very informative. Made everything super easy

Dallas Rich
Other Employees : Frank Gomez 5 stars

February 15, 2019

"My best car buying experience!"

- A road less traveled!

I conducted research about an Accord and drove two before I stumbled upon Key’s excellent pricing on a 2018 Accord while skimming a popular ‘car’s value’ website. I inquired if their pricing was legit, quickly discovering it was. Even better, they didn’t try to hassle me for more money or try and sell me items I did not need. When I was about to back out due to the distance (approx 2 hrs) required to drive to the dealership, my sales rep, David Valadez, offered to drive the car to me... as in to my front door! I think I signed about 8 pieces of paper and was done - how awesome it was!! Thank you David, I appreciate your time and efforts... And thank you Andrew Magro for a no hassle experience while paying for the vehicle - well done gentlemen!

David Valadez
Andrew Magro

February 11, 2019

"Great experience at Key Honda!"

- mcardin329

My husband and I couldn't have been more pleased with our experience at Key Honda. The sales rep and finance director were great to work with and really put us at ease in making sure all of our questions were thoroughly answered. The communication and follow-up were superb every step of the way. We know that we are in good hands with the team at Key Honda!

Jeremy Cole