Lovering Volvo Cars Concord

88 Reviews of Lovering Volvo Cars Concord

November 17, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- HappyQuinn

We went to Merrimack Lovering to look at used Volvos and were sent up to Concord. Working with Alex and Casey was the easiest and most stress/pressure free experience we have ever had car shopping. Every staff member was friendly and courteous as we waited for paperwork, making sure we were comfortable, needed water, and so on. Customer Service is OBVIOUSLY their number one priority. We HIGHLY recommend Lovering Volvo if you are looking for a new or used Volvo and as we drove home in our new to use/used Volvo, we decided Lovering Concord was where we would go in the future as well.

Angela Noto
Alex Rand
Other Employees : An amazing gentleman named Casey who ran back and forth between Volvo and the other car dealership?
October 29, 2018

"Loathing Lovering"

- steven603

I went to Lovering Volvo as a first-time car buyer last week. I found a car online and was assisted by a helpful Sales and Leasing Associate Angela Noto at the dealership. I was strongly considering this car, so I put a $500 deposit down to hold the vehicle. Over this past week I was corresponding and negotiating with Dan Carlen, General Sales Manager, about financing for the car. We were in active negotiations on the car, when he emailed me what he referred to as the “best offer” he could on the car. He followed this email with another email about two hours later alerting me that the car was being put back up for sale. Mind you I still had a deposit on the car and had not had any direct correspondence that our deal was off! I responded immediately in the morning saying how unprofessional it was that he would take it upon himself to put the car up for sale without giving me prior notice while we were still in negotiations and they still had my deposit. I then received an email from Angela, Sales and Leasing Consultant, saying that after “not hearing back from you we decided to put the car back up for sale.” Again, this decision was made within two hours and I was never notified of an expiration of my deposit or this deal. I then reply back to Angela’s email saying that I was still strongly considering the car and that I would be by that afternoon to hopefully finalize the deal. She replied great see you then at 12:35pm. I then receive a call and email from Sales Manager Andrea Tuthill. She urges me to give her a call about the car. I showed up no less than 30 mins later, with my approved outside financing, at which time I was informed by Andrea that the car has been sold. I was flabbergasted and hurt at the fact that they did not have a moral or ethical obligation to hold the car for me and allow me to secure financing. I was taken advantage of and wronged. This is a clear breach of our contract. On top of that, when we asked for a manager, we were informed no one was available, they were all on site in a meeting. Their service and handling of the whole situation was despicable. I was incensed at the lack of decency they showed selling that car out from under me without giving the first right of refusal. To add insult to injury, while discussing this with Andrea the said car was parked right outside the door from where I was, all ready for the new owner with paper plates. The fact that this car was ready for the new owner leads me to believe that they either intentionally lied to me when they said that they were ready to continue and finalize the deal we had, or they are severely lacking basic communication skills. Either way this is clearly alarming, but also highlighting their substandard customer service. I would encourage all of you to share this so that your friends and families aren’t swindled by Lovering Volvo of Concord as I was.

Dan Carlen
Angela Noto
September 12, 2018

"Volvo S60 "

- Megallant79

Great experience. Working with Tami was easy. She handled my end of lease, found the car I wanted and the terms I wanted. The process was quick and the delivery was easy.

July 07, 2018

"superb dealership"

- dick&jane

As a professional educational consultant, I have years of experience evaluating people in their professional roles. Each team member of Lovering Concord was knowledgeable, articulate, respectful, and intentional in their pursuit of excellent service. My husband and I have owned Volvos since 1977. This was our first experience with Lovering. It surpassed all of our expectations. Thomas Kelahan, our salesperson, worked with us for multiple days to fulfill our needs and desires in a vehicle. He was an active listener who searched the inventory and recommended the car that was a perfect fit for us. He was patient, positive, and extremely helpful. The day we picked up our car, Thomas presented me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers for our 50th anniversary. Such attention to detail, speaks for itself. Though young in years, he is a true asset to the Lovering Team. Dan Carlen made himself available to add another dimension of support and knowledge. Both of these o men exhibited a high level of integrity..a trait that is admirable in today's world. Tim Reid was highly organized, methodical in his documentation and extremely clear in his descriptions and explanations. He turned the task of paperwork into a pleasurable experience.

Dan Carlen
Thomas Kelahan
Tim Reid
Other Employees : Thomas introduced us to John Reilly. Our conversation with him convinced us that our service would be at Concord Lovering.
July 03, 2018

"Great dealer and even better salesperson"

- Janet

If New Hampshire old fashion values of honesty, integrity, and professionalism matter to you, then you have found the right dealer and sales person. I have been purchasing/leasing cars from Tami and Lovering for 20 plus years, and as long as Volvo offers a great car I do not see this stopping. Tami is focused on total customer satisfaction and is extremely responsive. When you need a vehicle, you can count on the fact that you will be treated fairly and serviced without issue for as long as you own the vehicle.

June 20, 2018

""It does not get much better than this!""

- Michael

Fantastic dealership with great service, and an even better sales team! Have purchased many cars from them over the past 30 years with complete satisfaction - 20 of those years have been with Tami. I have never found a more honest, dedicated, hardworking, or better sales person! Tami is definitely one of the best I have ever dealt with. We just ordered two more cars from her. The service departments in both Nashua and Concord are fantastic – not only professional but timely. You can totally count on them to do it right the first time, which is a testament to John, the service manager. The quality of service is one more reason we keep coming back. Finally, my hat is off to both Rich and Linda Lovering for being able to do what other dealerships in the US strive to achieve but do not always accomplish – that near perfect all around dealership.

May 27, 2018

"Professional Service "

- Satisfied

Very informative, great brand, no regrets in the purchase. Only regret is in my trade in. High mileage/good condition/auction trade I feel was greatly under valued. If I had the room I would have kept it for the evaluation. Unfortunate

May 25, 2018

"Seems like a well organized operation!"

- Willie

Everyone I worked with was pleasant and helpful, most especially, Thomas Kelahan, my primary sales representative. He was knowledgeable and not pushy while I made my decision,

Thomas Kelahan
May 17, 2018

"Outstanding Friendly Service"

- paul123

Was welcomed as soon as I entered the door and found that the staff was very friendly and helpful. Never felt pressured to make a purchase. I knew the car I wanted and that is the only car showed did not try to show me what I did not want. Will recommend Lovering Volvo to others.

May 13, 2018

"Outstanding in all aspects"

- PC

For a long time both my wife and I have wanted to own a Volvo. We have several friends who all bought theirs from Lovering. In Dec 2016, my wife's former vehicle barely made it home from a hockey tournament. The next day we met with Tami and purchased our first Volvo. My wife could not have been more pleased and roughly five months later, I purchased our second Volvo. From the first time we met with Tami, through the purchase process, and the successive service visits, Lovering Volvo has been top notch! The staff are pleasant, courteous, and professional. Lovering Volvo made purchasing a new car, and keeping it in top shape a most-satisfying experience!

David Seeley