Lovering Volvo Cars Concord

85 Reviews of Lovering Volvo Cars Concord

July 07, 2018

"superb dealership"

- dick&jane

As a professional educational consultant, I have years of experience evaluating people in their professional roles. Each team member of Lovering Concord was knowledgeable, articulate, respectful, and intentional in their pursuit of excellent service. My husband and I have owned Volvos since 1977. This was our first experience with Lovering. It surpassed all of our expectations. Thomas Kelahan, our salesperson, worked with us for multiple days to fulfill our needs and desires in a vehicle. He was an active listener who searched the inventory and recommended the car that was a perfect fit for us. He was patient, positive, and extremely helpful. The day we picked up our car, Thomas presented me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers for our 50th anniversary. Such attention to detail, speaks for itself. Though young in years, he is a true asset to the Lovering Team. Dan Carlen made himself available to add another dimension of support and knowledge. Both of these o men exhibited a high level of integrity..a trait that is admirable in today's world. Tim Reid was highly organized, methodical in his documentation and extremely clear in his descriptions and explanations. He turned the task of paperwork into a pleasurable experience.

Dan Carlen
Tim Reid
Other Employees : Thomas introduced us to John Reilly. Our conversation with him convinced us that our service would be at Concord Lovering.
July 03, 2018

"Great dealer and even better salesperson"

- Janet

If New Hampshire old fashion values of honesty, integrity, and professionalism matter to you, then you have found the right dealer and sales person. I have been purchasing/leasing cars from Tami and Lovering for 20 plus years, and as long as Volvo offers a great car I do not see this stopping. Tami is focused on total customer satisfaction and is extremely responsive. When you need a vehicle, you can count on the fact that you will be treated fairly and serviced without issue for as long as you own the vehicle.

June 20, 2018

""It does not get much better than this!""

- Michael

Fantastic dealership with great service, and an even better sales team! Have purchased many cars from them over the past 30 years with complete satisfaction - 20 of those years have been with Tami. I have never found a more honest, dedicated, hardworking, or better sales person! Tami is definitely one of the best I have ever dealt with. We just ordered two more cars from her. The service departments in both Nashua and Concord are fantastic – not only professional but timely. You can totally count on them to do it right the first time, which is a testament to John, the service manager. The quality of service is one more reason we keep coming back. Finally, my hat is off to both Rich and Linda Lovering for being able to do what other dealerships in the US strive to achieve but do not always accomplish – that near perfect all around dealership.

May 27, 2018

"Professional Service "

- Satisfied

Very informative, great brand, no regrets in the purchase. Only regret is in my trade in. High mileage/good condition/auction trade I feel was greatly under valued. If I had the room I would have kept it for the evaluation. Unfortunate

May 25, 2018

"Seems like a well organized operation!"

- Willie

Everyone I worked with was pleasant and helpful, most especially, Thomas Kelahan, my primary sales representative. He was knowledgeable and not pushy while I made my decision,

May 17, 2018

"Outstanding Friendly Service"

- paul123

Was welcomed as soon as I entered the door and found that the staff was very friendly and helpful. Never felt pressured to make a purchase. I knew the car I wanted and that is the only car showed did not try to show me what I did not want. Will recommend Lovering Volvo to others.

May 13, 2018

"Outstanding in all aspects"

- PC

For a long time both my wife and I have wanted to own a Volvo. We have several friends who all bought theirs from Lovering. In Dec 2016, my wife's former vehicle barely made it home from a hockey tournament. The next day we met with Tami and purchased our first Volvo. My wife could not have been more pleased and roughly five months later, I purchased our second Volvo. From the first time we met with Tami, through the purchase process, and the successive service visits, Lovering Volvo has been top notch! The staff are pleasant, courteous, and professional. Lovering Volvo made purchasing a new car, and keeping it in top shape a most-satisfying experience!

David Seeley
May 11, 2018

"Great Service"

- Rob

Thomas Kelahan did a fabulous job explaining the vehicle operations. We found him very accommodating and would seek him out for future purchases and recommend him to our friends. Tim Reid was a big help and explained the paperwork thoroughly and concisely. Dan and Andrea were ready to jump in and help as needed. Overall a terrific experience.

April 30, 2018

"Thomas was OUTSTANDING"

- Ed

Let me start with the people I spent the least amount of time with...Dan, Andrea and Tim. They were great. The management team (Dan and Andrea) are professional and pleasant and it shows in the rest of the staff. Tim (finance and paperwork) did a superb job of making everything clear, concise and quick on the actual sales paperwork. However it was Thomas Kelahan who "made the sale." From the very first day (of about five times there plus NUMEROUS e-mail questions/requests I sent in), he considerately ensured I had all my questions answered and had immediate access to the various cars I was considering. (For others reading this, I was considering both new/used XC-90 and XC-60 and one of the vehicles was brought in from Meredith so I could take a look without the travel up there.) He stayed in contact (but without making us feel like we were being pressured) while we were making our decision on the vehicle we finally drove away. We're now 3-consecutive-time Lovering Volvo buyers (twice through Nashua, just because of location convenience at the time) and, although equally professional in Nashua, this Concord team was considerably more personable and more than willing to go the extra step to make us feel comfortable in the sale. I've owned cars for nearly 50 years now and I can think of no buying experience that was as pleasant and comfortable as the one provided by Thomas and the management and administrative team at Lovering Volvo Concord. Hat's off!!!

Dan Carlen
April 14, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Patty

We had a great experience with Concord Lovering Volvo. Right from start - no pressure or gimmicks. Nice friendly staff. Tami was great! Thank you for a wonderful experience. I can’t rave enough about my 2018 Volvo XC60! I love it!