Key Hyundai of Manchester

Dustin Maynard, Service Advisor, Key Hyundai of Manchester

Dustin Maynard

"3rd time buyer"

- Maribel Rodriguez

Ever since I moved to CT this has been my dealer of choice. I have purchased three Hyundai's and service them here as well. My experience has always been exceptional. Eduardo Castillo was extremely helpful in getting me what I wanted. It was a very busy day and I didn't have an appointment but he took care of me and made sure I was comfortable and happy. The best in customer service, hand down.

Eduardo Castillo
Manny Gonzalez
Andre Laporte

"3RD TIME BUYER"

- dlkdeb0811

This is the third car I have purchased from Key Hyundai and each time the service gets better. I found exactly the car I was looking for with the help of Eduardo Castillo. He went above and beyond the service level I expected.

Eduardo Castillo

"Continued Satisfaction"

- Soareagles

This is my 3rd purchase from Steven and Key Hyundai and I could not be happier. I service my cars here and will continue to recommend this dealership to my friends.

Steven Cerasoli