Key Hyundai of Manchester

Keith Pugliese

Joel Arteaga, Sales, Key Hyundai of Manchester

Joel Arteaga

December 01, 2018

"Jesse Walked Me Through Everything Step By Step"

- SyreetaD

I came to Key Hyundai because my car was totaled and needed another quickly. Jesse Santana was able to take the must haves I wanted in a car (CPO, back up camera, sedan, bluetooth hands free, 4 cylinder) and found me a vechile with monthly payments under $200 which is exactly what I wanted. He explained the process to me as a first time buyer, gave me multiple contacts in insurnace companies for me to price match for auto insurance was available for all my questions via text, even after hours. I would 100% reccomend shopping at Key and with Jesse.

November 30, 2018

"Ed took the time to find the right car for us. "

- Kevin s

I went to the dealership without a vehicle in mind although I already owned a Hyundai Sonata with 175,000 problem free miles. Ed took the time to bring several cars in from the cold and let us look them over while explaining the features of each. I have a long commute and eventually settled on another Sonata. Ed had the car readied, the financing completed, and the Sonata was delivered the same day. One more comment about Ed, he seemingly knew every detail about every vehicle he showed us, including Hyundai incentives. I was very happy with the purchase.

Edward Douton

November 27, 2018

"Great service! "

- Tielar

I had the pleasure of sitting down with Jesse on two occasions. The first time I came in to ask some questions and get pre-approved. I’m 23 and have never had a brand new car, so I definitely needed some guidance. He was patient and knowledgeable with all my questions and was just truly super kind and easy to work with!

• Drive Worry Free at Key