Key Hyundai of Manchester

Eduardo Castillo

October 19, 2018

"Love the dealership"

- Deescraps

I walked into dealership in hopes of finding a Caribbean blue Tucson. I had done my homework. Stephen greeted us. And right to the point asked me what was important to me. Gave him the list including color. Right away he explained the color was not available. Told him Willington Columbia and Kia in zen field said they had them. He asked if I would like to test drive a Tucson with the other features I wanted. Stephen was astute enough to find a white one samecolor as my last two Santa Fe’s. I knew instantly it was the right car but I put it through my tests. At the end Stephen told me about his mother who like me wanted the blue Hyundai so she bought a Kona and after 4 months she regretted not getting the Tucson. Said she felt like the blue “Smurf”. Deal done drove out of there in my new 2018 white Tucson. I have bought 3Hyundais here and first time I have liked the sales person. No hard sell, Was interested in what was important to me. Asked me questions that led to my decision to buy. Excellent experience.

Steven Cerasoli Jr.
Chris Brown
Other Employees : Finance, I believe was Chris who was expecting his 3 rd child.

October 16, 2018

"Very helpful!!"

- Kristen0321

I went into Key Hyundai anxious and overwhelmed. I came about Joel, salesman, who took me under his wing. He helped me accomplish exactly what I was looking to do. I walked out of Key Hyundai feeling fantastic and relieved. Joel not only helped me with getting into a car, but also assisted in getting me a better insurance policy. Thanks

Joel Arteaga

October 13, 2018

"Great! Very satisfied "

- Visco123

I went to buy a car and stopped by Key Hyundai and Keith Pugliese met me at the door. Told him my credit was horrible. He made me feel like he could help me out. He did all the steps to get me a car that day and I was extremely suprised that he got me what I wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better salesperson. Also the rest of the team that helped me out at Key were great I can't remember the others names.. But thanks for the opportunity to drive a newer car. You're all great.

Keith Pugliese