Key Hyundai of Manchester

Jesse Santana

June 10, 2018

"Very accommodating/respectful"

- rockstar

The dealer/dealership went above an beyond to help me get the car I wanted 10/10 would recommend especially Ed very good dealer to work with, he made my experience at Hyundai very fun and did everything to make my experience go quick an easy even when there was little problems he made everything great was extremely positive an professional no doubt I would recommend him to people I know. Very pleased with my experience at this location!

Edward Douton
Johnathan Mirow

June 08, 2018

"Great experience "

- Dee1876

I had a excellent experience at Key Hyundai in Manchester. My sale person Sam was awesome he is awesome in sales and get the job done. I would definitely come back and buy a new car here again . I did purchase a Hyundai brand new 2018 . I am very happy customer.

Sambor Kwas

June 05, 2018

"Peace of mind"

- Heidi77

Joel was very patient and friendly. I did not feel pressured or anxious. I said what I was looking for, and they made it happen. I am very pleased with my choice and am in love with my new car. The best of all is I have peace of mind knowing I am traveling in a safer, reliable vehicle.

Joel Arteaga