Key Hyundai of Milford

Daniel Vargas

November 19, 2018

"Great experience"

- chance33

Alan was great to work with. He wasn't pushy and didn't make me feel uncomfortable which can happen as a female when buying cars. He explained everything, was patient with my questions and made it a straightforward process. Would go back again.

Alan Rudman

November 14, 2018

"Good Experience"

- ender63

Alan was very patient, taking the time to show me cars that fit what I was looking for and giving me the info I needed to make a good decision.

Alan Rudman
Scott Vogel

November 14, 2018

"Great Experience"

- bobgriffin99

I read all the reviews for both this dealer key hyundai of Milford,CT and Quon Moore who was my salesman. He has hundreds of reviews and almost every one mentions his patience. And it's true. Besides simply being a genuinely nice person his best trait as a salesman is patience. For him to get me a loan and car required an immense amount of patience. I was someone who was essentially off the grid.: no credit, no bank account, no documented home address, no insurance - no this.no that. And he ( and the finance dept.) were able to get me a loan and ultimately a nice, safe car. That took patience and knowledge.He was also honest with me that nothing could be done without either a cosigner or a down payment. So I had to go off for 2 weeks and do what I needed to do. Again, patient. Didn't hound me. Didn't freak out about the money.patient. and that's why I went back to him because he didn't do all those salemans' things. There's a lesson there. Thank you Quon.If you value your time and money and want to be treated honestly and with respect and need a freaking car now do yourself a favor go see Quon at Key Hyundai in Milford, CT. I'm serious.

Perquon Moore