Key Hyundai of Milford

Perquon Moore

December 12, 2017

"Overall good experience"

- daniel_mann23 Verified Customer

Sales and staff were completely professional, went over everything in detail made me feel comfortable, test drive was great went over all the options. My phone, . Phone pairings, will recommend this dealership for further purchases, new car drives excellent love the 10-year warranty just wish it had a remote start

December 11, 2017

"Perquon Moore - Awesome ***** star"

- Regina

Had a wonderful experience at Key Hyundai - did not feel like the old days when shopping for a car meant getting pressured. Make sure you ask for Quon - he works for you, the customer! He spent the entire day with us, and even fed us lunch! We left there knowing we got a great deal! Remember, ask for Quon!

Perquon Moore

December 11, 2017

"BEST Customer Service "

- Zonaly1024

My salesman was Daniel Vargas. He performed the BEST customer service of all time. He understood my needs in every aspect. He was determined to help me and promised that he would do anything possible for me. And so he did...I drove out with my new car that I absolutely love. He went above and beyond!!

Daniel Vargas