Key Hyundai of Milford

Firas Samander, Finance Manager, Key Hyundai of Milford

November 14, 2018

"Good Experience"

- ender63

Alan was very patient, taking the time to show me cars that fit what I was looking for and giving me the info I needed to make a good decision.

Alan Rudman
Scott Vogel

November 14, 2018

"Great Experience"

- bobgriffin99

I read all the reviews for both this dealer key hyundai of Milford,CT and Quon Moore who was my salesman. He has hundreds of reviews and almost every one mentions his patience. And it's true. Besides simply being a genuinely nice person his best trait as a salesman is patience. For him to get me a loan and car required an immense amount of patience. I was someone who was essentially off the grid.: no credit, no bank account, no documented home address, no insurance - no this.no that. And he ( and the finance dept.) were able to get me a loan and ultimately a nice, safe car. That took patience and knowledge.He was also honest with me that nothing could be done without either a cosigner or a down payment. So I had to go off for 2 weeks and do what I needed to do. Again, patient. Didn't hound me. Didn't freak out about the money.patient. and that's why I went back to him because he didn't do all those salemans' things. There's a lesson there. Thank you Quon.If you value your time and money and want to be treated honestly and with respect and need a freaking car now do yourself a favor go see Quon at Key Hyundai in Milford, CT. I'm serious.

Perquon Moore
Other Employees : Destiny Guzman

November 13, 2018

"Amazing Experience"

- AliceFine

Christina was personable and knowledgeable and a great person to deal with. She explained everything and anticipated my questions (and then some). She didn’t push in any direction, but led me in the right direction, according to my needs. Christina helped make the entire process an easy one, along with lots of fun. Her winning oersonality and warmth, coupled with her knowledge and courtesy, make her an extraordinary addition to any dealership, and you are lucky to have her.

Cristina Costa