Key Hyundai of Milford

Chris Coco, Sales Consultant, Key Hyundai of Milford

Chris Coco

"Rebuilding "

- Kimmymix

The process of buying a new car is stressful. It is a process. They understood my needs and we worked through the process to get me in a brand new car!!!

Stephanie Mazzucco
Maher Tinawi

"satisfied"

- elizabethbarnes372 Verified Customer

key Hyundai is a professional dealership and you can see it clearly in the way they treat their customer, I was very relaxed and felt that I'm getting the right deal in the right place.

"thank u"

- lawrencelingane Verified Customer

I finally got a new car and I love it, my 2017 ACCENT is amazing and very comfortable. I'm so happy with my choice and very satisfied with the deal I got.

• Drive Worry Free at Key