Key Hyundai of Milford

Firas Samander

November 13, 2018

"Amazing Experience"

- AliceFine

Christina was personable and knowledgeable and a great person to deal with. She explained everything and anticipated my questions (and then some). She didn’t push in any direction, but led me in the right direction, according to my needs. Christina helped make the entire process an easy one, along with lots of fun. Her winning oersonality and warmth, coupled with her knowledge and courtesy, make her an extraordinary addition to any dealership, and you are lucky to have her.

November 12, 2018

"Amazing service"

- alext921

I went into the dealership looking to repair my car, then Cristina came out without me asking and gave me very useful information and showed me great deals, and in the end i came out with a new car! She knew what she was talking about and had a very positive attitude. If it wasn't for her, i'd still be driving a beat up car from 1999! if you go to this Hyundai, you should definitely see if she's available because she will help you find the car that's just for you!

November 12, 2018

"Very Warm and Welcoming"

- uilliamorim

I Highly recommend working with Cristina! She listened very well to my needs and put me in the right car for me and my family. Cristina made me feel very comfortable with the process and assured me she would do all she can to help, even if I didn't buy that day. The deal I received was like no other! Needless to say, I ended up buying my car the same day. I will be referring all my friends and family to come see Cristina. She made me feel at home and I am looking forward to coming back. The dealership itself is very clean and their customer lounge and service is unmatched!

Firas Samander