Key Hyundai of Milford

Mike Ramadan

June 19, 2018

"Fun experience."

- Lbrown15

Perquon Moore had a Lot of patience and listen to our needs, wants and our budget. Felt that he understood everything we were thinking. And Destiny was very pleasant which one of the reasons I decided to give Key Hyundai a try.

Perquon Moore
Destiny Guzman

June 18, 2018

"grtting my daughter a new car"

- jimi55

so my daughter's Nissan Altima 2003 died of a head gasket malfunction, to much money to fix so we were going car shopping on sunday I had saw an infomercial on tv for old saybrook kia about 50 miles away but my daughter said she heard a radio commercial about Ket Hyundai in milford about 5 miles away so we went there first and am I glad we did as we met Alan Rudman and Stephanie Mazzucco together they put us into a 2015 elantra limited with almost 0 miles for just the right price took the broken down Altima in for trade and everything just got done with out a hiccup very nice people there and it was a pleasure doing business with them and also I can't leave Firas Samander out for doing the financing and the cool desktop screen Jim Hanke

Stephanie Mazzucco
Alan Rudman

June 15, 2018

"Nick Pellegrino got it done for me!!"

- Trishgold769

After private purchases of 2 used cars (both with major problems), I decided to drop by Key Hyundai for a "look"... I met with salesman Nick Pellegrino who was friendly, courteous, knowledgeable & professional but very personable... After discussing my wants and needs, I drove home that same night with my brand knew Tuscon !!!! Absolutely lovin' it!! Now I can be comfortable driving worry-free!!! I definitely would recommend him and Key to anyone in need of a hassle-free car buying experience!! Product speaks for itself!! Lovin' life again!!

Nick Pellegrino