Key Hyundai of Milford

Nick Pellegrino

February 21, 2018

"Amazing buying experience"

- Alyssa gillespie

What a great experience at key Hyundai of Milford! I went in just to browse and ended up leaving with a new car that same day! From the minute I walked in I felt welcomed. Front desk staff was friendly and I was greeted by Nick right away. He wasn’t one of those pushy salesman and he made me feel so comfortable during the buying experience. He answered all the questions I had knowledgeably and was able to show me the ins and outs of my new car! I will recommend this dealership (and nick of course) to anyone looking for a car! Thanks so much for all of your help.

Nick Pellegrino

February 18, 2018

"Wasn't expecting to come out with a car"

- MomLG

I went in just looking into options on how to trade in a car for another without spending too much. I knew it was impossible, but wanted to have an idea. I was surprised when they came up and said what kind of a car do you want, and what is your price range. I was not even ready for it. Came out of there with a 2018 car stress free. Thank you Dan From Mom and Her Son

Daniel Vargas

February 16, 2018

"Great experience"

- vhoffman

Alan went above and beyond in helping me select my vehicle. Very courteous and helpful. Would recommend him to all my friends if they are looking for a car.

Alan Rudman