Keyes Hyundai

Internet Manager
Steve Chung, Finance Manager, Keyes Hyundai

Steve Chung

January 17, 2019

"Everything went as promised."

- Castle

Everyone is very helpful. When I pulled up for service, John came out. I told him why I was there. He printed up the papers for service. Showed me where my loaner was. Told me I will be getting a call from him when done. A few hours later I got that call. Pick up the car and that was that. Very easy.

John Shaw

"Great Service"

- Casas80

My consultant Jimmy Molina is great. I like his honesty and professionalism. It's also great that the service team vacuum the entire car after the vehicle is serviced. Thank you!

Jimmy Molina

"Easy fast deal"

- Pantoja

Thank you so much to Robert Mai was awesome. Here was friendly and made is a fast easy awesome deal. This is our 3rd Hyandai with this dealership. They communicate fast and are eager to earn your business. I highly recommend this dealership. Thank you Keyes for your awesome service. Finance department was very friendly even sharing the new truck and SUV coming. I just can't remember his name.

Robert Mai