Keystone Automotive

Phil Greenstein, General Manager, Keystone Automotive

August 29, 2018

"Awesome"

- Shawn

Great people. Great place. The people were super helpful and found the perfect bike for me. Exactly what I was looking for. Very honest salesmen, not push-y. This place has a great inventory. 10/10 would recommend.

Ron Gray

August 09, 2018

"Found the perfect car "

- Yito

I received excellent service. I recommend this dealership. The vendor had patient and always available to answer question. I am so happy to finally find my car.

July 08, 2018

"Experience"

- Lgfarnesi

Good service and good cars. Phil is very patient and attentive. I did a big deal with him. I really appreaciate all attencion. Thank you.