Keystone Automotive

Phil Greenstein, General Manager, Keystone Automotive

November 26, 2018

"Dedicated people"

- Roseman806

Phil and Ron worked hard to get me the financing I needed for this truck. I’ve been very happy with the truck and look forward to using it to grow my business. I would definitely purchase another vehicle from them.

November 24, 2018

"Keystone = awesome"

- Landscape

These guys went out of their way to make sure that I got this vehicle that I wanted and it was great friendly service professional and a super truck

August 29, 2018

"Awesome"

- Shawn

Great people. Great place. The people were super helpful and found the perfect bike for me. Exactly what I was looking for. Very honest salesmen, not push-y. This place has a great inventory. 10/10 would recommend.