Keystone Automotive

Phil Greenstein, General Manager, Keystone Automotive

July 08, 2018

"Experience"

- Lgfarnesi

Good service and good cars. Phil is very patient and attentive. I did a big deal with him. I really appreaciate all attencion. Thank you.

June 29, 2018

"Easy and Honest"

- Flynn1

I went out to Keystone a few weeks ago and bought a wonderful Chevy 1500. The truck has been great and there were no suprises. My salesman was exceedingly kind and answered all my questions. He was a true family man and I would definitely recomend Keystone to anyone looking for a used truck worth buying. Even if you are just shopping around, Keystone should be the first stop on your list of dealers.

June 05, 2018

"No games!"

- Jbasalo

These guys were great, I initially emailed and explained my situation thinking my odds of getting into my new truck were slim to none. Phil could have simply said anything to get me in the door but he was honest and we were able to work out a deal. Very comfortable environment with zero pressure, it was like buying a car from a friend. I highly recommend giving these guys a chance to earn your business, they tell it like it is and you will not be disappointed.