Keystone Volvo of Doylestown

235 South Main Street, Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901

Paul Heiser, Purshase/Lease Consultant/Overseas Delivery Specialist, Keystone Volvo of Doylestown

Purshase/Lease Consultant/Overseas Delivery Specialist
Craig Hurley, Sales Manager, Keystone Volvo of Doylestown

Craig Hurley

Joe Craig, Sales, Keystone Volvo of Doylestown

Joe Craig

Pete Kelly, Service Advisor, Keystone Volvo of Doylestown

Pete Kelly

October 01, 2017

"Car buying as it should be..."

- Kirk N

I recently purchased a pre-owned Volvo from Keystone, with lots of help from Paul Heiser. I have nothing but good things to say about the experience... I felt welcome, the atmosphere was relaxed, the pricing was more than fair. Paul and Keystone took great care of me. I wish all of my car buying experiences had been like this!

September 29, 2017

"Very Satisfied Customer"

- Les Venella

Thank you Paul for helping us find our Volvo, we came thinking we would buy a convertible and left with a great white S60. We are very pleased with the deal and dealership. Paul was very patient and professional, we enjoyed working with him.

August 05, 2017

"Great SUV"

- Woods, ken

Paul Heiser's knowledge and experience is great. The XC90 is a terrific SUV, and my wife and I are still learning about all the technology that comes with it. We felt very comfortable negotiating the deal with Paul. I highly recommend Paul Heiser and Keystone Volvo of Doylestown.

Joe Craig