Kia Country of Charleston

1334 Reviews of Kia Country of Charleston

May 19, 2018

"Great Service"

- Cinlusmith

Everyone at Kia Country is courteous and strives to make your visit the best it can be. Lance got the deal done. Lance Williams did a stellar job explaining all the options available and made our car buying experience a pleasure.

May 21, 2018 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Thank you so much. Our team works very hard to maintain a high level of product knowledge and provide exceptional customer service. It means a lot to Lance that you took time to acknowledge him. Congratulations on your #newcar.

May 16, 2018

"Painless Experience"

- MKK088

Lance was fantastic, and made it all very easy. I was dreading this process, getting cold feet quite a few times because I thought it was going to be a long, drawn out process. But it was quite the opposite. I had already done a lot of research and knew exactly which car and which trim (Niro EX) I wanted, and Lance was very knowledgeable and accommodating. This was my first time buying a new car, and I definitely walked away feeling happy, and somewhat in disbelief that it was done. The finance guy (Jason) was also great, he didn't try to push anything on us, and made it short and sweet. Even after the deal was done, and it was well after closing time, Lance made sure everything was perfect before I left (he even helped me figure out the GPS so I could get home). I definitely recommend this dealership to someone who is scared of dealerships, and the whole car buying process.

Jason Leming
Adam Richey
May 21, 2018 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Thank you, what lovely compliments for our team. We are delighted that you had such an excellent experience at our dealership. Congratulations on your #NIRO.

May 13, 2018

"Experience at Kia Country of Charleston"

- Loveskias

We had a great experience yesterday purchasing our new Kia Niro. Our salesman, Elijah was wonderful to work with. He is kind, patient and very knowledgeable. When it was time to do the financial paperwork, the financial manager Jeremy, was fast and efficient.

Jeremy Wilson
May 15, 2018 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

It's so good to hear that Elijah and Jeremy provided excellent customer service. Congratulations on your new #NIRO and welcome to the Kia Country family.

May 13, 2018

"Back for a second time..."

- RCBRHHL

My second experience at this dealership was even better than the first. We had purchased a 2012 Soul and when it was time to purchase another vehicle, after extensive online research I decided to buy a Sportage from Kia Country. I worked with Norm (again) who was down-to-Earth and friendly and who worked with me to find the vehicle that fit me best at a price that fit my budget. In the end I purchased a solidly-rated vehicle at a very reasonable price from a well-rated dealership. It was actually an enjoyable car-buying experience.

Norm L'Heureux

Kia Country of Charleston responded

There is no reason car-buying shouldn't be enjoyable and there is no greater compliment than a repeat customer. On behalf of Norm and the entire Kia Country family, thank you. We appreciate your business and that you took time to share your experience with others. Congratulations on your new #Sportage. We wish you many happy and safe adventures.

"Everything was great!"

- Jules18

I worked with Megan and Elijah and hey we’re both amazing! I would def refer anyone to working with them!! They made sure everything worked out in my favor also!

Megan Demaree

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Thanks for the 5-star review. Megan and Elijah appreciate your recommendation and were happy to work things out "in your favor". That's the way it should be. Congratulations on your #newcar.

May 11, 2018

"Tony is awesome"

- hrichakt

Tony was a great person to deal with, very personable and friendly. I would recommend him to any friends or family that were interested in a Kia.

Tony Washington

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Tony really appreciates your kind words and recommendation. Thank you for choosing Kia Country and congratulations on your new car.

May 08, 2018

"Lance is awesome!"

- Fulmerpartyof7

Lance was very helpful and knowledgeable with our recent 2018 Kia Sedona purchase. We really were hesitant to go to Kia just because we knew nothing about them, but he was so easy going that we knew within 5 minutes of being there that that is what we were going to buy. He did not have to ever be a “pushy salesman” because the Kia cars really sell themselves. We will back in a few months to purchase another Kia for our family. Thank you!!

Norm L'Heureux
May 09, 2018 -

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Welcome to the Kia Country family. We are delighted that you found the quality and value of our brand and enjoyed exceptional customer service. Congratulations and we look forward to seeing you in a few months. #HappyCustomers are everything.

May 02, 2018

"Best experience buying new car!!!!!"

- NEW Optima Owner

Tim Leray was outstandingly easy to work with when looking for a new car! You tell him what you want and he is fantastic in getting you a deal that you cant pass up. I love the new 2018 Kia Optima LX we purchasef last week. I will definately go find Tim when I need another car. 10 thumbs up. Thanks Tim for making this the easiest car purchase I've ever had!

Timothy LeRay

Kia Country of Charleston responded

#Easy #Deal #Service #10ThumbsUp #Optima. We love a great story and happy ending. Thanks so much and congratulations. Tim was delighted to help make it happen.

May 02, 2018

"Easy, comfortable process — Good price."

- JustSteve

Started with a test drive. Connected with Mike when checking pricing online and TrueCar sent my info along to the dealership. Half a dozen emails and then we came in to close the deal with Elijah. While they clearly wanted to make a sale (that's their job), there were no games and no high pressure tactics — none of the clichés that lead to "car salesmen" jokes. Got the car we wanted at a price we're happy with, and buying a new car doesn't get much better than that. Look forward to working with the dealership in the months and years ahead.

Michael Brand
Tim Cooley
Jeremy Wilson

Kia Country of Charleston responded

We're delighted that our team rallied to provide you with an excellent car buying experience and appreciate your high praise. Congratulations, thank you and we hope to see you at the next New Owner's Clinic.

May 01, 2018

"Customer Service"

- MSS30

Great customer service, fast and friendly. Mr. Tim was awesome. Thanks for everything, my first time experiencing this on my own and it went well.

Timothy LeRay

Kia Country of Charleston responded

Tim is kind of awesome. Thanks for letting us know that he made your first car buying experience a pleasurable one. Congratulations on your #newcar

1 - 10 of 1,334 results