Kia Country of Charleston

2361 Savannah Highway, Charleston, South Carolina 29414

Adam  Richey, General Sales Manager, Kia Country of Charleston

Adam Richey

Elijah Tucker, Senior Product & Technology Consultant, Kia Country of Charleston

Elijah Tucker

Product & Technology Consultant

September 13, 2018

"Awesome!"

- Susie93

Andy was awesome! Professional and gave honest opinion about everything. On the test drive it felt as if we were all family going on vacation or something. We laughed, talked and joked. Thanks Andy!

Andy Bittner

September 10, 2018

"A great guy"

- greenk66

Tony was so nice and professional. I had fun test driving my Kia with him. Nice to know he served our Country in the Army!! All our Vets deserve the best. Tony knows his stuff and he is patient and kind. We did buy the car! Love it!

Tony Washington

September 07, 2018

"Outstanding service department"

- jjjjj

I pulled in off Savannah Hwy when my new battery in my Ford F150 began to play up. The service manager had a mechanic run diagnostics on the battery and charging system and gave me a printout. I then recognized the real problem, water in the electrics, and was back on the road in time for work. I offered to pay for their time but, like they do in the South, they refused payment. You never know coming into a dealership how you will be treated. I now have every confidence in Kia Country of Charleston that their people are friendly, competent, and trustworthy.

Tim Cooley