Kia Country of Charleston

2361 Savannah Highway, Charleston, South Carolina 29414

Adam  Richey, General Sales Manager, Kia Country of Charleston

Adam Richey

Elijah Tucker, Senior Product & Technology Consultant, Kia Country of Charleston

Elijah Tucker

Jeremy Wilson

November 14, 2018

"Amazing Sales Rep."

- McCrorey1

I was here with a friend and I absolutely loved the knowledge that our sales representative had. Everyone question we had he was able to answer it right there on the spot. Never a dull moment. Even kept us entertained while waiting. Absolutely loved our experience. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thank you Frank Classen

Frank Classen

November 13, 2018

"Andrew (Andy) Bittner’s Top Performance "

- Lanebgurl

Andy was an excellent salesman! He made my family and I feel so comfortable as soon as he saw us in the parking lot. He immediately greeted us with a smile, eye to eye contact and a firm handshake. He knew a lot about the vehicle that I wanted to purchase. I could tell he did his studying! He was very thorough and gave great details! Overall, he was very friendly, professional and knew his job. I would highly recommend him to future potential buyers that want a Kia from Kia Country. Kudos to Andy for a job well done! Did I mention that I love ?? my 2019 two toned Kia Soul?!?!?!?

Andy Bittner

November 10, 2018

"Perfect exchange of information to get us interested "

- Guitarguy69

Great job, we came interested in a vehicle and we left with the vehicle we were interested in! All parties involved definitely exceeded my expectations!

Justin Bimonte