Kia Country of Savannah

Savannah, GA

4.3
697 Reviews
Welcome to Kia Country of Savannah. Every Day, Every Time, Without Fail, No Exceptions! Kia Country of Savannah is Georgia's #1 Kia Dealer, and YOUR Kia Dealer for Georgia and the South Carolina Low Country, serving Savannah, Statesboro, Hinesville, Brunswick, Bluffton, Beaufort, Hilton Head, and everywhere in between! We've had customers recently from as far away as Houston, Texas, Knoxville, Tennessee and Dothan, Alabama! There is a reason they traveled that far! Come see us and find out for yourself! If you’re looking for financing options, a quick quote, or have questions on a new or used vehicle, please contact JJ or Pat at 912-921-0555 today!
Contact Dealership

1 Park of Commerce Boulevard

Savannah, GA

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 697 reviews

July 22, 2022

Daren was polite and very helpful. He kept in touch about a car that I ordered. Than when I needed a car ASAP he worked with me. More

by Sarahtaylor11517
Daren Coleman
December 30, 2021

I love KIA and have seen the evolution grow into something incredible. I parted ways with my 2014 KIA Forte Koup (which was amazing for the 7 years I had it) to get into a new/used 2020 Sportage! More

by antman3000
Brian Buxton
Josh Brown
Yaritza Lewis
Hezikiah Blades
Daren Coleman
Jon Goode
November 04, 2021

This dealership considered the situation we were in and still got us a nice car. More

by ashley.newberry19
Nov 04, 2021 -

Kia Country of Savannah responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Ashley! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a five-star review. All of us at Kia Country of Savannah are glad to have you as a customer.

November 01, 2021

Dhaval Shah was an amazing salesman. He was very nice, transparent and answered all the questions we needed. Jordan, the sales manager, came out from his little desk and was nasty since he sat down. There More

by shanelle Gadson
Dhaval Shah
Nov 18, 2021 -

Kia Country of Savannah responded

We're sorry to hear about your experience, Shanelle, and would love to get to the bottom of it with you and see if there is something we can come up with to turn it around for you. If you'd prefer to speak on the phone or via another forum, please feel free to contact us directly or let us know the best way to contact you and we will reach out.

Nov 18, 2021 -

shanelle Gadson responded

I’m not sure how it can be fixed. He “discreetly” changed the price of the car when I sat down to sign the paperwork. The sale price on the paper he gave me was 2k more than the TOTAL sale price on the sticker of the car. He seems to be an expert in doing that because he wasn’t remorseful about the “mistake” at all.

October 12, 2021

Kenny was very helpful and knowledgeable of their products and services. I will definitely give a referral. More

by mark y
Oct 12, 2021 -

Kia Country of Savannah responded

Mark, It's fantastic to hear that Kenny provided you with great customer service while assisting you with your new purchase! We truly appreciate the opportunity to do business with you. Thanks for choosing Kia Country of Savannah!

September 01, 2021

They truly DONT CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS WHEN U HAVE CARS ISSUES !!! I DON'T EVEN HAVE HIGH MILEAGE bad service i just can anymore More

by Joerettabrown46
Peeples .
Other Employees : not listed
Sep 01, 2021 -

Joerettabrown46 responded

I really need help Joerettabrown46@gmail.com

August 12, 2021

What a pleasant experience... Tire problem ...From the moment I walked in and Mr Pat Foran attended to my car needs, everything was done with a smile ! I cannot believe the dedication he has to customers More

by alangee1
Pat Foran
Aug 12, 2021 -

Kia Country of Savannah responded

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and let us know how we are doing. Our customers are our top priority and your feedback is greatly appreciated. All of us at Kia Country of Savannah are glad to have you as a customer.

August 12, 2021

First let me say that we came all the way from SC to visit this dealership. I was extremely happy to see an extremely diverse staff which was a breath of fresh air. I've never seen a sales staff work so More

by fishtpg
Aug 12, 2021 -

Kia Country of Savannah responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so glad that we had the opportunity to work with you, and that our team could make this a top-notch experience! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to continuing to serve you in the future!

August 08, 2021

Hezikiah was excellent throughout the entire process. He worked to make sure we were completely satisfied with our deal. More

by ryan46721
Trae Pipkin
Hezikiah Blades
Aug 09, 2021 -

Kia Country of Savannah responded

Thank you, Ryan! It has been a pleasure serving you. Quality customer service is always our number one priority, and we're happy to hear that Hezikiah met your expectations. Thank you again for choosing Kia Country of Savannah, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come!

July 21, 2021

This dealership is awesome.The kia soul is a nice car.I like it so much.I would recommend this kia s trim.excellent!!!!wow More

by Fatboyslim
Jul 21, 2021 -

Kia Country of Savannah responded

Here at Kia Country of Savannah, customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. We always do our best to make sure our customers leave with the car they desire! Congratulations on your new Kia Soul! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your experience, and it was a pleasure having you at the dealership. We appreciate your review!