Kia Country of Savannah

Sales Adviser

June 04, 2018

"Awesome "

- ChrPic89

Ray at Kia is a great guy! He knew exactly what I wanted and got me in a great NEW car! Thanks Ray! Thanks Kia of Savannah!

Ray Lockamy

May 25, 2018

"Mission Accomplished!"

- MelisaBHappy

WOW! This Kia TEAM did not earn enough money on this sell for all the work they put into it!!! Not only did we receive EXCELLENT service from Carl Murray but, also, Gene Henry, Raheem Cooper, and Kevin Thomas. The whole reason we came to Kia to work with Carl was because last year he did an excellent job of assisting my son with the purchase of his Kia Soul. This time my daughter was looking to purchase her first car - on her own (she is almost 20). We thought we had all the financing worked out with our credit union when we got there only to find out there was some important facts left out by our financing person that affected how much my daughter would have to put down, unfortunately, she did not have the "extra" funds needed. I don't know how they did it but this Kia team worked with us through our frustration. My daughter drove out with a pre-owned/certified newer model vehicle than what she originally looked at, with fairly low mileage, and some warranties still valid. The best part was that she was able to put down the amount of monies she originally had planned for and the vehicle was in the price range she could comfortably afford. Added bonus was that Carl was able to put my daughter in touch with an Insurance Broker who found her an excellent rate on insurance which saved my daughter over $600.00 on a six month policy. It took a couple days to make this happen but this Kia TEAM was definitely COMMITTED! This was not a top dollar vehicle sell. However, this TEAM worked as if we were purchasing the most expensive vehicle on the lot. Hopefully, within the year I'll be back for my own vehicle purchase. Thankful for all the hard work. . . In the end - MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Raheem Cooper
Carl Murray
Gene Henry
Kevin Thomas

May 22, 2018

"Awesome salesman! "

- Smith167

Brian was very helpful and listened to everything I said I was looking for in a car. In and out in less than an hour!

Brian Buxton