Kia of Auburn

Salesman

July 19, 2018

"1st Dealership car buy"

- 1stTIMEkia

He was very patient and understanding to my specific needs. He helped me and didn't try to over sell me on anything. He put me in something that fit my needs and did a great job doing so. I would recommend him to anyone wanting a personal car buying experience.

July 06, 2018

"Great Dealership"

- Ebony123

Taylor was a great salesperson. He helped me out finding a new car and keep in my budget. I would keep recommend more people to Taylor. He helped me and was great at helping me find a car

June 14, 2018

"Dealership review"

- Mann47

Great experience. Taylor worked hard to get us a great deal on our 2018 Kia Optima. I would definitely recommend Kiia of Auburn and Taylor to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

2018 Kia Optima

• Loaner cars under certain circumstances
Kia of Auburn, Auburn, AL, 36832