Kia of Auburn

Ryan Oberloh

January 22, 2018

"Great service"

- C Phillips

My father and I came in to purchase a new car but were unsure of the type we wanted. Demitri helped me test drive and decide on the Optima S. Taylor helped my father on the phone to work out a great deal. All in all it was a great experience and I would very much recommend Taylor and Demitri to help you at KIA of Auburn. My father and I were well taken care of; both salesmen are professional and friendly.

Other Employees : Demitri

January 21, 2018

"Kia Optima "

- Hany-Tay

I recently had the pleasure of becoming a new owner of a Kia Optima thanks to Taylor Rowell! He was an excellent person to talk business with. I told him all of my wishes and he was sure to follow through with each one! Each employee of this dealership was a pleasure to encounter! Everyone was very helpful, polite and friendly! I highly recommend everyone to carry out all of their car buying needs with this business!

September 12, 2017

"Great Experience"

- crymadi

Great Customer Service. Tara went above and beyond to get us the car that we wanted and at the price we wanted to spend. I would highly recommend going to see her if you are looking for a new or used car. Best car buying experience I have ever had.

Tara Case

New 2017 Kia Soul, $26025

2017 Kia Soul

New 2018 Kia Optima, $27900

2018 Kia Optima

• Loaner cars under certain circumstances
Kia of Auburn, Auburn, AL, 36832