Kia of Auburn

Sales Professional

November 05, 2018

"Great service"

- Nalcorn123

This was the first dealership I started looking for a new vehicle. From start to finish the process was smooth and effortless. Taylor was very helpful with finding something in my price range and gave us a reasonable offer for our trade in. All together I would say this will be where we do business again.

November 01, 2018

"Great team effort!"

- KiaKrazy

I took awhile to buy my new Stinger from its rollout to last week and worked with several team members including the GM and final sales manager Taylor. They were patient as I took my time to decide between two engine choices coming back to drive both cars and then waiting on me to sell my boat and motorcycle so I could get the car.

Other Employees : Natasha

November 01, 2018

"Greatest car buying experience ever"

- Cmedina78

This was an effortless experience on my.part. friendly professional staff. Taylor was very busy that day but I was still in and out in a new car in no time.

New 2018 Kia Soul, $22167

2018 Kia Soul

• Loaner cars under certain circumstances
Kia of Auburn, Auburn, AL, 36832