INFINITI of Birmingham

Courtney Young, Sales & Leasing Consultant, INFINITI of Birmingham

Courtney Young

Sales & Leasing Consultant

July 12, 2018

"A Very Pleasant Experience"

- redcar19

Tom Fleming very patiently and professionally helped me find the car that was exactly right for me, a red QX50! Infinity of Birmingham has a good selection of cars and we found the amenities I wanted. He is knowledgeable, very helpful and provided us exceptional service.

Tom Fleming

July 10, 2018

"Purchased the Used Car We Had Been Looking For"

- Kate C

We were looking for a used Ford Explorer for our son. We had scoured the internet for over a week and had even driven a couple of hours away from our home to look at cars only to find the representative had left out a few things. I found the notice posted by Infiniti of Birmingham on cars.com and immediately reached out. Kyle Roberts immediately contacted me and we began communicating, first over email, then over the phone. I told him that Birmingham would be a 6 hour trip evolution for us and that I needed him to be perfectly honest with me. He told me under no uncertain terms that this car was worth the trip.....heck he even had 2 of his best "noses" go and sniff the car for me to make sure no one had smoked in it!!! We made the deal and drove to Birmingham and WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED! The car was EXACTLY how Kyle had described it. He had it detailed and ready for us. We were able to test drive it and take care of all the paperwork in less than an hour. It was so easy...and I left feeling like we had been taken care of....not taken....and if you are looking for cars....you know the difference.

Kyle Roberts

June 30, 2018

"QX60 Lease"

- mrcastillo

Karen Lloyd is a gem. Easy to work with. Professional and courteous. Great listener to what I WANTED. Gave me several options and together we narrowed it down. Very speedy and efficient in communicating as well as getting all the paperwork completed for me to sign in no time. Will definitely come back and recommend my friends to give them a shot.

Karen Lloyd