INFINITI of Birmingham

Kerry Murphy

Scott Donze, Sales Consultant, INFINITI of Birmingham

Scott Donze

October 09, 2017

"My Experience At Infinti Of Birmingham "

- Great Experience At Infinti

My experience was awesome At Infinti. My sales lady Karen Lloyd was just perfect from the minute I called the dealership and was connected to her. I told her what I was looking for and that my son Jason would be handling things for me . Karen found exactly what I was looking for and I bought it. When I picked up my new 2017 QX 80 she was informative on everything about my new suv. What really sealed the did was how she really cared about getting us a vehicle with all those new safety features and that made us feel like family and not just people being pressured to buy something.

Karen Lloyd

July 10, 2017

"2nd purchase "

- Lady k

Great service very pleased 😁 The deal was done very quickly . I was very pleased with the pricing and the delivery of the vehicle . I will be back

Zeke Brannon
Scott Donze

June 07, 2017

"Fast & easy"

- LoyalInfinitiGirl

No haggle, no hassles. Deal done in minutes....not hours. Up front & straight to the point without any gimmicks or surprises. Did what 3 other Infiniti dealerships couldn't.

Jeff Roquet