Kia of Columbia

Matthew Burgher

Michael Wagner, Sales Manager, Kia of Columbia

Michael Wagner

April 11, 2018

"Traded 2014 Cadenza for new 2017 Cadenza."

- Marianne

I appreciate the patience Novy exhibited as he worked with me for about six months before I determined that the 2017 Cadenza was what I needed and could not pass up. It was well worth the two hour drive to work with Novy.

April 03, 2018

"Wonderful service from people who care"

- Krafty26

Being a first time car buyer, I was very nervous about the process, but the people at Kia took great care of me. I am extremely happy with my Optima, and I can't thank the staff enough for their patience with me (and a little of my father). Special thank you to Novy for his time. 10/10 would recommend him as a sales rep!

Other Employees : Ty Clark, Terence Felder

April 02, 2018

"Appointment DUH ??? And coupons watch out"

- KenKaren2014

We called about 3 weeks ahead for an appointment to get our oil changed as we had other business in town. The appointment was at 9am. We arrived at 8:45. We were told it would be over an hour wait as 3-4 vehicles were ahead of us. How can that be when you schedule an appointment 3 weeks in advance . I had a coupon for the special oil change deal going on at that time . When my car was finally in the service area I was informed that it needed an air and cabin filter , the cost for both filters was $55 to which I agreed . When the service was completed the cont should have been $82 with the coupon but I was charged $105. I was hurried because of the delay and called later to find out the the coupon had not been applied. The work has always been good with no issues on any service we have but I have to say watch your wallet . Make sure you are charged correctly.

A female , don’t remember her name

Used 2007 Saturn Sky