Kia of Columbia

Used Car Manager
4.1

"Super Service"

- FRUITSJ Verified Customer

Came in for an oil change and tire rotation and the service guys informed me it might be awhile they were pretty booked. Less than 45 minutes and I was done and out the door. Always top notch customer service!

Not sure of names

"Excellent service"

- EJahns Verified Customer

My husband and I have been going to Kia of Columbia for service on our car for years. When it came time to get a new car, they were the first place we called. They couldn't have been more helpful. They were friendly and able to offer a great price. Highly recommended.

Joel Pautz
Other Employees : Terrance

July 15, 2018

"Wonderful Service and Experience"

- Melissa Verified Customer

After researching many Kia Souls on the internet, the friendly people at Kia of Columbia reached out to me eager to find me what I wanted at a great price. Michael Wagner had the Kia running for me when I arrived. He was knowledgeable and super helpful! I would buy a car again from him in the future. The warranty I received with my Kia is exceptional and I know my 2018 Kia Soul will keep me happy for years to come.

Michael Wagner