Kings Mazda

Art Husted

July 15, 2018

"Great experience!"

- Morgan!

We had a great experience at Kings Mazda. We found a great car and the exact color we wanted! Our salesman Mark Malone was fantastic! He answered every question, and set us up with a great deal! Financing was very quick and easy! We will definitely be returning for any future purchases! Thank you!

Mark Malone

May 02, 2018

"Confient, happy"

- annie

Everyone in this department is so kind and helpful, they make you feel very comfortable and treat you like family. Pat is always the service advisor I deal with, he is always so helpful and informative. Thank you Pat and Kings Mazda , I chose you over my Cadillac.

Rick Royer
Other Employees : Pat in Service.

April 07, 2018

"“I Came Just to Look”"

- Gwen

I went to Kings Mazda just to look at the Mazda CX-9. I saw it and I liked it. John Kozlowski came out to greet and meet me, and answered all my questions. He was very cordial, patient, and knowledgeable. We went through the purchasing process together every step of the way. Each step was explained until understood. I enjoyed having a salesperson who had the patience for questions. A truly enjoyable experience.

John Kozlowski