Kings Toyota

Sales Associate

September 03, 2017

"Wonderful Experience!"

- Abigailrose

Mark was super awesome! Such a huge help looking for a new car. He wasn't pushy and really seemed genuine and very knowledgeable in helping me figure out what I was looking for. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an enjoyable car shopping time!

Mark Struve

August 24, 2017

"Customer service, Key fob battery up charge"

- Michaelgem88

This is my experience with Kings Toyota service center. I'm not a professional by any means, just my 2 cents. So I made an appointment for a regular oil change on 08/23 (been going there about 2 years now). Came in and taken cared by Larry Napier. Told him I also need my key fob battery replaced because I was having problem lock/unlock and starting my car. He told me that no way it could not be done today and I would need another appointment because they need to have a special technician for that (i did not mention it when making the apt coz I thought swapping batteries was..simple, my fault I guess), so I just went ahead with oil change. While waiting I asked a receptionist lady to schedule the apt for key fob, got told that I could bring it up with the guy before checking out, so I kept waiting. Got called for recommendation services, told the guy about key fob battery problem, he came back with $16 estimate and said it can be done right now, then got my initial. Only when I checked out to find out that it was $64.19 ($9.19 for part, $55 for labor) just to replace my key fob battery while a few minutes ago the service guy told me it was $16 (it was written on the recommendation list, and got my initial). I asked him why, he said they had to run a diagnostic. I did not want to argue coz the total amount was not considerable so just went ahead and pay and thought I may forget about it and go somewhere else. However, I got those problems a few times with Kings Toyota. I really want them just to tell me up front how much it gonna cost, I don't mind at all paying for it. In this case, it is frustrating that they gave me this estimate then charged me a totally different amount. I just want to point out coz this is quite obvious. With some complicated services, it is hard to keep up with them. Again, this is my subjective view. Hope I was wrong.

Larry Napier

August 18, 2017

"Buying from Kings and Joe Heckler for 20+ years"

- TCT

Always call Joe first and end up buying from him and Kings. I cannot even remember how many cars I have purchased from Joe and Kings but I think its around 7 or 8. I am about to buy again and glad to see Joe is still hard at work selling.

Joe Heckler