Klein Honda

Service Drive Manager

November 13, 2018

"Great experience "

- JB66

Q was very helpful and I felt he was sincere in his approach to help me find exactly what I wanted. I never felt pressured or overwhelmed and he walked me through the process with clarity and ease. This was my very first brand new car and I couldn’t be happier with my choice!

Q Ali

September 29, 2018

"Bad business practices "

- Terry

Went to Klein Honda looking for a used crv for my daughter. Web site had a 2010 crv in lot, with no price stated. Even web site had a price but marked off. Salesman Marvin showed to help.He was great. To avoid the back and forth on price I asked him for bottom price they would take. He left and came back with managers price of 10,250. Went for test drive and car pulled a little to the right. Marvin said they would fix it. Went home and talked with wife then called back and stated that I would take the car. Marvin said he would take car in for alignment and would be ready in a short time. Called and told them I would come in for paperwork in a few hours. Well just before I was to leave I checked my messages and one was from Marvin saying they were going to raise the price $750.00. Said this is not proper business practices. Apparently management would not answer my request. After a couple phone calls they said they would raise the price $500.00. I was under the impression that once a deal was made it was good. Marvin was very helpful and hold no grudge against him. But beware of the management and ther improper business tactics

Marvin Rivas

September 24, 2018

"Time for yearly car checkup!"

- Sherry

I always drive up and look for Steve, He is super knowledgeable and very friendly. Sometimes car language can be overwhelming but he makes sure I understand all the work that was done on my car before I leave. And thanks for Honda adding on a car wash!

Steve Shosky

2015 Honda CR-V

New 2018 Honda CR-V, $29445

2018 Honda CR-V

• LIFETIME WARRANTY INCLUDED ALL NEW & MOST USED
  • Meet or Beat Competitor's Pricing (Puget Sound ASE shops)
  • $29.95 Oil Change